Re: [TO ADD] Holiday Gnomes keep spawning seed packets

by Sid1701d9

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Holiday Gnomes keep spawning seed packets

★★★★★ Novice

I too have extra friendly gnomes. I must say it is a nice change from the evil gnomes that kept striking my other family with lightning but cleaning up countless seed packets every single day is a bit annoying. 

Message 31 of 39 (1,642 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Holiday Gnomes keep spawning seed packets

★★ Guide
my gnomes acted normally before the April patch.
Not as extreme as some of these, I manually deleted them a few days after the holiday ended.
Message 32 of 39 (1,572 Views)

Re: Gnomes wont despawn after the holiday.

Anonymous

Started having this since the latest patch. No mods/cc, fresh Sims 4 folder. They still have their little halo. Cute, but wrong :P

Message 33 of 39 (1,434 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thats freaking hilarious! Now those are some VERY appeased gnomes! One of my sims must be cursed as she can NEVER make them happy. She usually gets nailed with lightning a few times and the house is a wreck each Harvestfest 😆

Message 34 of 39 (1,421 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm having this issue, and my sims definitely didn't leave the lot during Harvestfest. Waited a full sim year and the next one didn't fix it either! I really wanted to keep the gnomes but the seed packets have stopped my sims from using the front door now, so I think it's time to sell up.

Message 35 of 39 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Novice

Wait until the next harvestfest but don't leave the lot. Stay until harvestfest is over. This should fix the bug. 

Message 36 of 39 (1,350 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@iReplenishM67 That is the blessing you get new seed packets every time you come home from the lot, the gnomes don't move while your there on the lot but if you leave the lot they will summon the rain of seed packets with their halos, so when you come back more seeds will be all over the ground. Anyways if you want it to stop put them in your family inventory until harvest fest rolls around and make all the gnomes mad and you can stop them and get other collectables and no more seed packets.
Message 37 of 39 (1,343 Views)

Re: [TO ADD/TO MERGE] Holiday Gnomes keep spawning seed packets

Hero

We spoke to the Holiday Gnomes and they have agreed to stop dropping seed packets if your Sims are not on Lot when the Holiday ends.
○ They wanted to spread holiday cheer… or they were attempting to bring about the end of Simanity, and usher in a new world order. Tomayto, tomahto.

Fixed in Patch 1.59.73

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 39 (11,207 Views)

★★ Novice

It looks like UFO stuff. I had the same issue until I grabbed the gnomes and sold them...peaceful times

Message 39 of 39 (1,041 Views)