Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Hire Vegetarian Caterer option missing from stove and fridge

[ Edited ]
Champion

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.48.94.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All available packs up to the release of Get Famous (Nov 2018)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Click on a stove or fridge in the game to see if the option to hire a vegetarian caterer appears.
What happens when the bug occurs? On residential lots, the option to hire a vegetarian caterer does not appear when clicking on a stove or fridge under "Hire Staff..." (where options to hire a regular caterer and a specific caterer are located). On owned restaurant lots, clicking on the stove or fridge pops up the option to hire a vegetarian caterer.
What do you expect to see? The option to hire a vegetarian caterer should appear when clicking on a stove or fridge on a residential lot, and hidden when on restaurant lots.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. November 2017 patch PC 1.36.99.1020

They fixed the option to hire a regular non-specific caterer with the November 2018 patch, but didn't fix the vegetarian option at the same time.

<V t="location">
      <U n="location">
        <U n="location_tests">
          <V n="is_venue_type" t="enabled">
            <U n="enabled">
              <T n="negate">False</T>
              <T n="venue_type">130713<!--venue_Restaurant--></T>
            </U>
          </V>
        </U>
      </U>
    </V>

In the tuning for the interaction, there's a location test to check whether or not the lot is a restaurant - it's meant to hide the option on restaurant lots and allow it to appear on home lots. But the line for "Negate" should be "True" and not false, or it produces the opposite effect.

Message 1 of 3 (672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Hire Vegetarian Caterer option missing from stove and fridge

Hero

Added the ability for Sims with the Vegetarian trait to hire a Vegetarian Caterer by clicking on Stoves or Refrigerators.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (480 Views)

All Replies

Hero
Added as Needs Input

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (622 Views)

Hero

Added the ability for Sims with the Vegetarian trait to hire a Vegetarian Caterer by clicking on Stoves or Refrigerators.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 3 (481 Views)