Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Hijab Clipping

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.55.105.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter CAS and apply the basic hijab
What happens when the bug occurs? On sims with fuller cheeks, the skin clips through the hijab
What do you expect to see? The hijab covers the cheeks, no matter the size, without clipping
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Example of clipping:

Screenshot (5).png

Message 1 of 4 (781 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Hijab Clipping

Hero

Updated Muslim inspired assets so clipping is not apparent below the Sims’ chin.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (598 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

not so much of the cheeks is causing the clipping, it's the jaw line. most works, others seem to clip throw the hijab. the work around, click on new jaw line and cheeks it will fix itself 

Message 2 of 4 (730 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@LadyDarkSorrowI'm not sure it's the jawline. I've tried several jawlines and cheeks, and only when I make the cheeks fuller/rounder does the clipping issue occur. I'm talking about the actual cheeks and not the cheekbones, if that was unclear.

Message 3 of 4 (694 Views)

Hero

Updated Muslim inspired assets so clipping is not apparent below the Sims’ chin.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (599 Views)