[FIXED] Highlighting of new items stuck

by ilusiek88

Original Post

New items glitch

★★ Novice
In Build Buy mode, it says there are new items in activities and skills, under the chess table, games table, misc and all. I have clicked on everything and used the 'Show Hidden Objects' cheat as well as 'Ignore Gameplay Unlocks', and nothing comes up. This issue is also present with retail items when building on a retail lot.
Message 31 of 59 (1,577 Views)

Re: New items glitch

★★★ Novice

Me too! Hope EA fix this soon!Disappointed

Message 32 of 59 (1,547 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Reporting in on 29 October 2015 to say that it's still going on.

I had to delete my cache files to try to fix another bug, and that brought back all of the highlighting. After searching through every item possible (even hidden items and items only available on retail/work lots) I never found what was making the categories stay gold.

Message 33 of 59 (1,532 Views)

★★★ Novice
I was desperately hoping that the latest patch would fix this, but it didn't. My OCD super acting up. Why won't EA fix this.
Message 34 of 59 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is really frustrating. Please fix ASAP.

Can't there be a way to make a command to un-highlight all objects so that we can get rid of this??

Message 35 of 59 (1,482 Views)

★★ Apprentice

A new patch but still no fix? Come on EA, the problem might not have a negative effect on the gameplay but it sure is annoying.

Message 36 of 59 (1,417 Views)

★★ Guide

I also wanted to report that the issue is still there after the 4 december patch!

Message 37 of 59 (1,412 Views)

Hero

Yes, I'm disappointed too.

Funny thing is when I tested the game at the German preview event, it was fixed so it's tied to some expansion pack. Must be two items from the expansion pack that came out when this was first reported.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 59 (1,404 Views)

★★ Guide

Very possible, as I have all packs that are out already! (No GT yet as I'm in Europe.)

Message 39 of 59 (1,402 Views)

★★★ Novice
Started noticing the glitch when I installed Get to Work.
Message 40 of 59 (1,394 Views)