[FIXED] High chair can’t be cleaned

by bwsims2021

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] High chair can’t be cleaned

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the link to the Hospital/Surgery thread.

Message 11 of 44 (1,153 Views)

Hero
@Kitilark62 Did you post in the wrong thread by accident ? This thread is for high chairs that can't be cleaned. Which issue do you mean ? The T-Posing on the surgery machine ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 44 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well I have both problems and a few other Toddler "quirks" that boarder on glitches,  So I originally posted (post #4below) about the highchair but included the Hospital in that post.  So if there is a Hospital thread(?) then yes I posted incorrectly.

Message 13 of 44 (1,114 Views)

Hero
@Kitilark62 Is this what you mean: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/GTW-Patient-goes-through-the-wall-when-Doctor-sim-tries-to/td-... ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 44 (1,091 Views)

★ Guide
@Kitilark62 I'm having all the exact same problems you are, since the werewolf pack came out - betting it's to blame. Maybe they're all connected somehow?
Message 15 of 44 (1,031 Views)

★ Guide
@sushidog710 Do you know what shift click is on the ps5 or can you tell me what shift click is suppose to do so I can google it? Haha
Message 16 of 44 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Oh sorry I'm a boomer (lol - barely) and am not at all tech savvy.  Shift +click with the mouse causes the alternate menu to appear.   It is usually something that goes with a "testingcheats on" command.    Too make matters even more confusing (on my end of course) I am LEFT handed and have my mouse 'backwards." so I may have written left which is correct for me, where I should have said right for most folks.. 

My sincerest apologies.    (  PS> Edit: missed an H)

Message 17 of 44 (997 Views)

★★★ Guide

Same

08-08-22_12-31-01 AM.png

Message 18 of 44 (936 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What about on xbox

Message 19 of 44 (880 Views)

★ Guide

Thought I'd let folks know that I've found one way to clean the high chair without using the cheat! Magic users can successfully use the cleaning spell on it. So at least it isn't broken in one way? XD

Message 20 of 44 (850 Views)