Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] High Chair Bug - Won't give food or drink

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.71.86.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them, except star wars.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get a toddler, get a high chair, place toddler in high chair, try to feed or give a drink.
What happens when the bug occurs? They act as if they can't move to the high chair (even though they did place their child in it) and won't feed their child or give them a drink. Very annoying.
What do you expect to see? My sims to actually give their toddler, who is IN THE CHAIR, food or a drink without acting as if there is something in their way which isn't.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

High chair bug - They can place the toddler in the chair, but they won't feed or give her a drink. They act as if something is in the way (they can't walk there), but they did put the child in it just before. 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title

Message 1 of 4 (1,567 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: High Chair Bug - Won't give food or drink

Hero

Sims deliver food reliably to toddlers via the "Grab Serving for <toddler>" interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

There's currently another bug that started with Werewolves. If you experience that still, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Adult-sim-not-pick-toddler-in-high-chair-to-be-feed/m-p/1...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 4 of 4 (1,298 Views)

All Replies

Hero
@SatiraNL Could you check if you need to introduce yourself to the toddler (bug) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,557 Views)

Hero
@SatiraNL Did you get a chance to check if they need to introduce themselves ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 3 of 4 (1,491 Views)

Hero

Sims deliver food reliably to toddlers via the "Grab Serving for <toddler>" interaction.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.358/1.61

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

There's currently another bug that started with Werewolves. If you experience that still, please use this thread: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/OPEN-Adult-sim-not-pick-toddler-in-high-chair-to-be-feed/m-p/1...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,299 Views)