[FIXED] Hashtags not working in the gallery

by SimplyAnjuta

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] Hashtags not working in the gallery

★ Guide

I now see people are declining to enter challenges until the hashtags are fixed...The least EA could do is acknowledge and issue updates....

Message 31 of 38 (1,243 Views)

★★ Guide

I have read through all the information & wanted to add my 2 cents in support of many simming friends I see speaking up for all of us here. Hashtags are obviously needed in the creative gallery community for all the reasons stated. I believe what would help at this point is a representative from EA making an official announcement about whether or not they are planning to fix this issue & approximately when this fix update will be released. I understand speculating on the why's this has not been fixed yet. It is reasonable that they are making one big patch to fix the many issues instead of many small patches. However, speculation is a temporary pacifier when the real facts are sorely needed.at this time. Customer service means communicating effectively with your customers when things are going great .. and even more so when things have obviously messed up.

Message 32 of 38 (1,201 Views)

EA app Team

Hi everyone,

As I see some of you are wondering, I wanted to clarify - yes, this is something we are aware of, and actually, The Sims team is working on it to get it fixed as soon as possible.

We will let you know in this thread if we have any news to share about this issue.

Thanks again for your reports!

-Mai

Message 33 of 38 (1,186 Views)

★ Guide

Thanks for clearing that up Mai! Standard smile

Message 34 of 38 (1,130 Views)

★★ Guide

Yes, thank you so much for your clarification. I am very much looking forward to seeing the hashtags active in the gallery again :D

Message 35 of 38 (1,032 Views)

★ Guide

Thank you to answer. We wait after this, and I am sure that you work conscientiously on it.

Message 36 of 38 (1,026 Views)

Hero

• Gallery hashtags are once again functioning for new uploads to the Gallery.

Fixed in Patch 1.37.35

I do not know if the hashtags work when they where posted while this was broken. You may need to reupload your creations

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 37 of 38 (4,300 Views)

★★★ Guide

Thank you!

Just tested - Yes, the hashtags work on new creations. And no, they don't work on creations that were posted while they were broken.

Message 38 of 38 (887 Views)