[FIXED] Hashtags not working in the gallery

by Riemunen

Original Post

Re: Hashtags not working in the gallery

★ Apprentice
Hi Crin, I just got on now to check and it looks like everything is working again. Thank you again for your help.
Message 11 of 18 (706 Views)

[ Edited ]

@crinrict

• Are the hashtags for lots/sims you have uploaded BEFORE the Dec 4th patch working again ?: yes
  • Are the hashtags for lots/sims you have uploaded AFTER the Dec 4th patch working ?: ye, but they don't show when I click on the hashtag.
  • Is hashtag trending working again for you ?: yes
  • Is searching for hashtags working ?: yes

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 12 of 18 (702 Views)

Re: [FEEDBACK] Hashtags not working in the gallery

★★★ Pro

It seems to be fixed with today's update:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/866013/december-17-2015-patch-notes

Description hashtags (#hashtag) in the Gallery are once again clickable.

• And as a result, trending hashtags are back in the Gallery.
Message 13 of 18 (694 Views)

Re: [FEEDBACK] Hashtags not working in the gallery

Hero

That's why I want feedback Wink

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 14 of 18 (683 Views)

Hero

Going to mark this as solved although they might be an issue with hashtags of lots uploaded during the time they were broken.

I suggest you reupload those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 18 (2,749 Views)

★★★ Guide

The problem is back after the november patch(es). On older creations the hashtags are not clickable any longer but work when you search for them manually. On new creations the hashtags are not clickable and not searchable.

Message 16 of 18 (610 Views)

Hero

Could you please create a new thread for me as this one doesn't have the bug template.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 18 (604 Views)

Hero

Locking this one. Please report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-Hashtags-not-working-in-the-gallery/td-p/6410607

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 18 (596 Views)