[FIXED] Hashtags not working in the gallery

by Riemunen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Hashtags not working in the gallery

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

After the latest update hashtags are not working in the gallery. How can I fix this issue? Other people are having the same problem, but I'm not sure if it is affecting everyone. I would be so happy if you can tell me how to fix this!

Message 1 of 18 (2,539 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Hashtags not working in the gallery

Hero

Going to mark this as solved although they might be an issue with hashtags of lots uploaded during the time they were broken.

I suggest you reupload those.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 15 of 18 (2,750 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Riemunen

Yes, it's been reported by others.

I moved this to bug reporting.

Not much you can do about it. Something EA/Maxis needs to fix

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 18 (2,465 Views)

Same issue for me too. Happens in both my own creations and others creations. Leaving some pics of the issue.

hashtags.PNG

hashtags 2.PNG

hashtags 3.PNG

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

No trabajo para EA, solo soy un jugador tratando de ayudar a otros jugadores. No respondo mensajes privados, Permite que otros puedan beneficiarse de la información.

I don't work for EA, I'm just a player like you, trying to help other players. I do not reply private messages.

Message 3 of 18 (2,455 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 18 (2,423 Views)

Are the hashtags going to be fixed on the gallery?

★ Apprentice
I am wondering if the hashtag issue will be fixed soon or if we won't have them anymore?
Message 5 of 18 (2,406 Views)

Re: Are the hashtags going to be fixed on the gallery?

Hero

Hi @SimmieSweetness,

pretty sure they are aware and will fix it. Not sure how fast though

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 18 (2,391 Views)

Re: Are the hashtags going to be fixed on the gallery?

★ Apprentice
Thank you so much! I hope they can fix it soon.

Message 7 of 18 (2,382 Views)

★ Novice

Slightly relieved that I'm not the only one with this problem.

Just wondering if after the new update you also have the issue where new features brought in with the update (e.g. new camera tools, pool lot type, some parts of the options menu) are left blank with no text in the speech bubble. This is creating some issues for me as I have no idea what some of the features are.

Does anyone else have this issue with the update?

Message 8 of 18 (2,350 Views)

Hero

Please refer to this: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/ISSUE-Codes-instead-of-text/td-p/3903165/

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 9 of 18 (2,347 Views)

Hero

This has been addressed in today's patch but I'm still reading negative stuff at the official forum

Can I get some feedback ?

• Are the hashtags for lots/sims you have uploaded BEFORE the Dec 4th patch working again ?
  • Are the hashtags for lots/sims you have uploaded AFTER the Dec 4th patch working ?
  • Is hashtag trending working again for you ?
  • Is searching for hashtags working ?

@Riemunen @luciastarulz @SimmieSweetness @fons_garmo

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 18 (2,232 Views)