[FIXED] Harvestables disappearing from sims' inventory and chest inventory

by Daemonten

Original Post

Re: problem with collectibles

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Sorry, I thought this thread was for a PC bug and I am on xbox. Why would you move my post to a thread for a pc bug? 

Message 281 of 321 (809 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@belaIV Cause it's occurring on all platforms and the same bug for everyone.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 282 of 321 (792 Views)

★★ Novice

I’m having the same problem. Not being able to get some items out of my truck after moving from university to new lot

Message 283 of 321 (744 Views)

★★ Guide

Yup, I too have things I couldn’t take out of my inventory or even sell without the sim placing it in the world themselves and selling it in build/buy mode. 

@kwillis2009 wrote:

I’m having the same problem. Not being able to get some items out of my truck after moving from university to new lot

Message 284 of 321 (729 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Harvestables disappearing from sims' inventory and chest inventory

★ Guide

So it seems this bug has made its way to consoles after last Friday's update. I had a fridge full of fruits and veggies all perfect quality that I spent three generations building. All gone now. And since PC still hasn't had it fixed after a month we will be waiting even longer.

Message 285 of 321 (697 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Yeah. I am on console as well, and since gardening is a BIG thing for me, this is a huge issue. Since I do not want to be gardening all day every day, I raise up a few plants at a time, then stock the fridge or some chests with the perfect ones, then repeat with the next batch so that I do not have to keep eleventy bazillion plants growing on the lot. You can, apparently. just drop fruits and flowers around on counters and they will not poof, but this is not really feasible for an actual  viable long term solution. I had hoped dropping my plants in a chest and then dropping that in family storage would work, but no luck, and dropping everything on the ground and then dropping each item in family inventory is incredibly tedious for a console player.

Message 286 of 321 (670 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@belaIV  To be honest, as a PC player, I shudder at the thought of having to drop my produce on the floor and put it in my family inventory, probably because when you end up with 99+ of all the harvestables, and things get fixed, you'll have to take them all out again. Not what I'd call fun. Heck, I'd lose interest after 10. XD

Right now I'm settling on a file with 8 perfect dragon fruit I sell daily for insane amounts of money on daily and 8 NORMAL death flowers. By the way, dragon fruit makes serious money when perfect quality...well worth decorating your house with and keeping alive year round. *LAUGHS* To all you sorcerers using them in your potions, I thank you for your business. *LAUGHS*

Message 287 of 321 (611 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I use my harvestables for cooking and also as fertilizer, not just to sell for money hence the need for a fridge full of perfect produce. It just irks me to no end when I take the game time to grow everything to perfection, then they bug the game and it all vanishes every time I travel. 

Message 288 of 321 (586 Views)

★★ Pro

@belaIV  I used to like doing that too and it made our food taste better and be cheaper, but right now they aren't letting us. *sighs* We just all have to deal with that until they bother fixing it.

Message 289 of 321 (515 Views)

★ Guide
@PriestessAvenara Hopefully with it happening across all platforms they will fix it quickly.

And if they choose not too there are other games...for me anyway.
Message 290 of 321 (504 Views)