Re: [NEEDS SAVES] [HSY] Uninvited Sims entering homes to ask to be best friends

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: sims keep entering house

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Omg this drives me insane. Why can't these requests be by phone call at the very least? Sims will stalk me wherever my Sims are. They will even barge into my Sims parents house when I'm visiting to ask to be best friends or bf/gf. HOW DO THEY KNOW WHERE MY PARENTS LIVE? Hey Sims team.. how about using the same levels of friendship and romance for the npcs. We literally can't ask a sim to be a bff until the friendship bar is almost 100%, and we can't have a first kiss until we have a certain amount of romance. AND we can't ask a sim to be bf/gf without having a first kiss. However, npcs can do this when we are barely more than acquaintances. PLEASE STOP THE STALKING. It's really awful when I have to hurt the flower bunnys feelings when they track me down and ask to be best friends after each Flower Festival.

Message 71 of 74 (785 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@nickinbigd It stops the BFF relationship bug, but it causes every NPC to avoid or not engage with your sim. It seems to be an "all or nothing" problem. Too bad their isn't an in-between. Even my loner sims start to get lonely when it is turned off.
Message 72 of 74 (706 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I also have the same problem as the people here... RANDOM sims come into the dwelling UNINVITED asking to be best friends or to move in together! I do Not require this to happen. We need to know how to stop this from happening as it happens to every household I make new or if I play an existing one. (Now I'm having problems loading a household when created... 🙄😢)

Message 73 of 74 (521 Views)

Hero

Set your boundaries! There should be fewer invitations to become BFF with other Sims.

Fixed in Patch 1.101.290/1.81

Please create a new thread if you're still experiencing this issue,

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 74 of 74 (93,703 Views)