Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [HSY] Adults flirting with Teens on Social Bunny

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? Version 1.90.358.1230
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions, Dream Home Decorator, Realm of Magic, Jungle Adventure, Parenthood, Vampires, and Dineout, Tiny Living, Moschino, Laundry Day, Toddlers, Vintage Glamour, and Kids Room.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a teenage sim, make sure you have at least one person young adult or older in your contacts, and wait. 
What happens when the bug occurs? A message that is only sent when one clicks, "Romantic Message" when sending a message, arrive to your teenage sim by a young adult or older townie.
What do you expect to see? That message never being sent. 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. This happened after I purchased the High School Years pack.

I was checking social bunny, and I saw that one of the adult sims in my contacts lists had sent the message "[sims name]... Smash". I assume this ISN'T supposed to happen, and it really creeped me out. Is there any way I can fix it? 

Edit By Crinrict: Added Tag to Title, filled out form from answers given

Message 1 of 6 (2,248 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: teen young adult

Hero

Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.375/1.62

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (1,857 Views)

All Replies

Re: Adults flirting with Teens on Social Bunny

Hero

Could you please edit your post and add the following info to your post.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:
Which language are you playing the game in? 
How often does the bug occur? 
What is your current game version number? 
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 
What happens when the bug occurs? 
What do you expect to see? 
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods?
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? 

The bug template is currently working on/off but it helps if you are not prompted for the template while editing, please answer the questions anyways. 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (2,225 Views)

Re: Adults flirting with Teens on Social Bunny

★★★★ Novice
@crinrict Thank you, just added that now Standard smile
Message 3 of 6 (2,182 Views)

Adult sending flirty messages to/about teens on Social BUnny

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? newest
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? all of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? have teens add adult friends to social bunny (I think she actually sent me a request I didn't think much of it so I don't remember how she got added).

What happens when the bug occurs? an adult my teen knows on social bunny sends my teen flirty messages.
What do you expect to see? only teens being flirty with other teens and adults being flirty only with other adults.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? new with new High School pack.

Message 4 of 6 (2,089 Views)

teen young adult

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.90.358.1030
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work, Outdoor Retreat, Luxury Party Stuff, Get together, spa day, movie hangout stuff, city living, dine out, cats and dogs, cottage living, discover university, get famous, high school years, island living, seasons, parenthood, realm of magic, strangerville, vampires, cool kitchen stuff, kids room stuff, laundry day stuff, paranormal stuff pack, perfect patio,tiny living, toddler stuff, vintage glamour stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Have a teenager sim befriend the thrift store worker to the max relationship. Add them on social media. Eventually, she gains a bit of romance with the teenager.
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing so far, but it's just really weird and uncomfortable. This is my first time playing with this pack (Highschool years), I've never had this issue before.
What do you expect to see? No romance with any adults and teens.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The latest update with the social media service.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/rxheg70a77cgjba/Screen%20Shot%202022-08-02%20at%201.44.23%20AM.png?dl=0

Message 5 of 6 (1,945 Views)

Re: teen young adult

Hero

Adult Sims no longer tag teens in flirtatious Social Bunny posts.

Fixed in Patch 1.90.375/1.62

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (1,858 Views)