Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

[FIXED] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

by Mariaftw
Reply

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.52.100
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All except Vampires, Strangerville, Backyard and Kids room.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Use the grill to make any food
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims put the food in their inventory (or occasionally leave it on the grill). Never places it on a table, end table, computer desk, counter or sofa table.
What do you expect to see? Sims placing the food down on a nearby surface.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. Installed the latest patch and installed Island Living. I'm not 100% sure if the patch broke it or installing the EP.

I've tried every type of grill. In Sulani and Del Sol Valley to make sure it's not a Sulani only bug. With every type of surface near the grill.

99% of the time the food ends up in their inventory. The other 1% it stays in the grill.

Message 1 of 62 (4,398 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

Hero

Sims will now place grilled food on the table appropriately instead of their inventory.

Fixed in Patch 1.58.63

Happy Gaming
Crin


Trennlinie


I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.


Important Threads


View in thread

Message 60 of 62 (1,570 Views)

All Replies

Food Directly to Inventory & Sims Won't Sit to Eat since 6/18 Patch

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the June update, pre-Island Living, my sims no longer serve the food they cook on the stove or grill. Everything goes straight to inventory. On top of that, they no longer sit to eat even if the table is set. They will stand wherever they've picked up the serving and eat there.  I have the bare minimal of scripted mods (MCCC to keep vampires out of my gameplay) and the anything else is purely unscripted cosmetic.

Message 2 of 62 (4,327 Views)

Re: Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

★★★★ Guide
@Mariaftw Yes! I noticed this in my recent playthrough session. My sim was at the spice festival in the city and Summer Holiday was grilling like a madwoman and every item went inside her inventory.
I do not have the Island Living EP, so I think it's definitely something from the last patch update.
Message 3 of 62 (4,345 Views)

Re: Food Directly to Inventory & Sims Won't Sit to Eat since 6/18 Patch

Hero
@JCStormy2 Merged your post with existing bug report. Please click me too on the first post.

Happy Gaming
Crin


Trennlinie


I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.


Important Threads


Message 4 of 62 (4,311 Views)

Re: Food Directly to Inventory & Sims Won't Sit to Eat since 6/18 Patch

★★★★★ Apprentice

Thank you.

Message 5 of 62 (4,277 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

★ Guide
@crinrictMariaftw Have all the packs thus far, and this is happening to me also.
Message 6 of 62 (4,236 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

★★ Guide

It's happening in other worlds as well, and I'm fairly certain I noticed this in the pre-Island Living game as well, after the Off-The-Grid patch I noticed my sim putting her food in her inventory in the Willow Creek park, but I'm not 100% sure on that.

Message 7 of 62 (4,229 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

★ Guide

It’s happening in my Willow Creek-based family. 

Message 8 of 62 (4,219 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

★ Guide

Yes, it definitely happens everywhere!

Message 9 of 62 (4,198 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Grilled food is placed in sims inventory

Hero
Added

Happy Gaming
Crin


Trennlinie


I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.


Important Threads


Message 10 of 62 (4,176 Views)