Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] GrillWise Grill Missing Top

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City Living, Get to Work, Dine Out, Outdoor Retreat, Backyard Stuff, Laundry Day Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? By purchasing GrillWise grill (by GrillMania) and placing it anywhere on the lot
What happens when the bug occurs? GrillWise grill is missing its top
What do you expect to see? GrillWise grill with a top that's closed when not in use and opened when grilling
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. June 19th patch (Seasons)

No additional information

Message 1 of 6 (753 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: GrillWise by GrillMania grill is missing its lid

Hero

• The lid for the GrillWise by GrillMania has been returned.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (619 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] GrillWise Grill Missing Top

Hero
Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 6 (690 Views)

GrillWise by GrillMania grill is missing its lid

★★ Pro

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Place a GrillWise by GrillMania grill on any lot.
What happens when the bug occurs? The GrillWise by GrillMania grill is missing its lid. The Buy catalog thumbnail shows the grill with its lid intact, but for whatever reason the mesh has been edited and the lid is now missing. This can also be observed by looking at the grill in Sims 4 Studio.
What do you expect to see? That the GrillWise by GrillMania grill has its lid like it's supposed to and once did.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. The pre-Seasons patch.

Apologies if this has already been reported, but I checked the list and didn't see anything. This isn't a game breaking bug by any means, but it's really strange that for whatever reason this grill is now missing its lid, when the Buy mode thumbnail and my own past experience (plus the game files) indicate it should have a lid.

Message 3 of 6 (644 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Yep, I've got this issue too.

Pic attached for clarity

Message 4 of 6 (634 Views)

Hero
@manzana0807 it had been reported and I merged but no worries. The list is getting a bit .. I need to find a better way.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 6 (623 Views)

Hero

• The lid for the GrillWise by GrillMania has been returned.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.88

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 6 (620 Views)