[FIXED] Graphics Glitch - Disappearing Doors/Windows/Wall Objects

by BryonyRae

Original Post

Re: [Re-OPENED] Graphics Glitch - Disappearing Doors/Windows/Wall Objects

★★ Novice

Thank you so much @BryonyRae!

Clearing the cache or the game repair seems to have fixed it (I was fully patched already), I added my 6 mods back in and it's still behaving nicely. I appreciate you taking the time to answer me, especially when I resurrected a thread so late at night with mostly just a "wut do". I'm off to do weird things with roofs... May you live long and prosper.

Message 31 of 36 (1,064 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Glad to hear it, @murilala. Standard smile

Message 32 of 36 (1,053 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have been looking for a recent post about this, but I'm not finding one. Since downloading Realm of Magic, and trying to build a mansion this week, every time I go to save, I notice all the second floor windows are disappearing at some point. Since this issue was considered resolved years ago, this has to be a new glitch.

I have no mods, it's on Windows 10, own everything but Moschino. Used bb.moveobjects on a few items. Took them out, and the windows still disappear somewhere along the way.

Message 33 of 36 (794 Views)

Hero
@home8896 Are they physically gone (aka you can place new ones) or just visually ?

As this was fixed in 2017, it's best if you make a new thread..

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 36 (788 Views)

Re: Graphics Glitch - Disappearing Doors/Windows/Wall Objects

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have a problem with wall paterns blending in my windows, that happend when my game updated a few days ago. Also, I have many mods in my game and one of the answers I found on internet said that lights make that problem. I deleted all the lights in every room and nothing happend. Also I tried to work with only base game stuff and moved my mods out of my game completely still the same thing. And I have bugs that make people eat 2 3 hours, I cant have foundation only if I dl lot from other platforms. I don't know how to fix that, so little information about that problem so If you can help me somehow I would be very grateful. Thank you !

Message 35 of 36 (591 Views)

Re: Graphics Glitch - Disappearing Doors/Windows/Wall Objects

Community Manager

Hello, @Katarina17799.

Please create a new thread for this issue as we want to avoid re-opening old threads. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 36 of 36 (579 Views)