Re: Grafting still bugged

by Gagea25

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Grafting not possible if splice taken in same neighborhood

[ Edited ]
Champion

The grafting bug isn't solved completely after the latest patch. Everything is working if you take a cutting in another neighbourhood than the one you're living in. You take a cutting, travel back home and graft it on a plant. The cutting disappears from the inventory.

When you take a cutting from a plant in your own neighbourhood, it doesn't work. The plant doesn't change and the cutting stays in your inventory. You have to you travel with this cutting to get it working.

Message 1 of 7 (988 Views)

Accepted Solution

Hero

• You should no longer have to reload your lot or travel in order to get fresh cuttings to properly function from within your inventory.

This should be fixed in Patch 1.30.103

@Gagea25 @EuphorialQueen

Can you guys confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 7 of 7 (920 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Just to be sure: This is for NEWLY taken splices ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 7 (972 Views)

Champion

Yes, it is. It was reported in the German Forums and I tested it in my game.

Message 3 of 7 (961 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I took a cutting from a trash plant on my own lot, and experienced the same issue. (Cuttings from the other plants worked).

Message 4 of 7 (946 Views)

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 7 (908 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@crinrict
Tested with Level 10 Gardener

*New Cuttings*
Collected cutting of Wild Snapdragon - Willow Creek / Near Oakenstead (home)
Graft / Splice Failed
Traveled and collected cutting of Wild Lily - Willow Creek / Magnolia Blossom Park
After traveling to Magnolia Blossom Park in same Willow Creek World both were successfully grafted.

Note: Sim has been living on same lot (Oakenstead) for over two Sim weeks and successfully grafting/splicing on his own lot.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 6 of 7 (889 Views)

Hero

• You should no longer have to reload your lot or travel in order to get fresh cuttings to properly function from within your inventory.

This should be fixed in Patch 1.30.103

@Gagea25 @EuphorialQueen

Can you guys confirm ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 7 of 7 (921 Views)