[FIXED] Geo Council not mailing back

by Ardnaxela56

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] Geo Council not mailing back

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

When I click "Send to Geo Council" the items just go away. I'm not even sure my Sims are charged the 20 simoleans they're supposed to pay. It's been many days and nothing has come in the mailbox from them. I've launched everything I ever dug up into the cold unfeeling void. I really like collecting so it annoys me that I've broken the whole process somehow by some obscure glitch, which is what I assume happened. Or am I just missing something? Do the elements come in from somewhere other than the mailbox, do they reset the time until sending it back every time I send something in?

Message 1 of 132 (15,871 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Geo Council not mailing back.

Hero

• Mail will now arrive at your residence even if you are not there! No more lost packages… stolen by some hunger-need-failing Sim looking for the tart of the month package delivery. No, now your mail will safely arrive to your home… even when you aren’t there.
    • The hunger-need-failing Sim is ok, he’ll probably just grab a bite from your fridge.

This issue should be fixed now.

Let me know if you're still experience it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 125 of 132 (6,056 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Is this new with the patch ? Are you using any mods in your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 132 (15,656 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I am not using any mods or expansion packs and I don't know if it's new with a patch because this is the first day I've had the game :') so I've never experienced it working right before. It would make sense that I'm just ignorant to how the game works but I do kind of feel that something is wrong.

The one time I got mail, the weekly bill came at the same time so I paid the bill first and it made the mail go away without getting anything and I've never received mail ever again, if that helps. I was expecting Geo Council to mail back at that time.

Thank you for trying to help Standard smile

Message 3 of 132 (15,651 Views)

No Elements Received in The Mail From Geo Council

★★ Novice

Since after the 3/26 patch (but I don't think immediately after installing it) at some point my sims stopped receiving mail from Geo Council after sending in collectibles. They are no longer receiving the elements you're supposed to have after sending in metals or crystals. Moving the household to a different lot did not solve the problem. I also don't remember seeing the mailman on their lot for a long time, even though I did see him while visiting another lot.

I have no mods in my game.

Message 4 of 132 (15,636 Views)

Hero

@Ardnaxela56 Moved to bug reporting

@IgnorantBliss76 Merged yours

Guess I'll be adding this to the list

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 132 (15,632 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I started a new game right after the patch came out, and I've been having this same problem, and also the same problem with postcards.  I received the first few things that I expected to in the mailbox, but after that the mail carrier stopped delivering the mail.  She would just walk around across the street at mail delivery time with a mailman flag above her head.   The mail wouldn't appear in the mailbox, either.  I don't use any mods or CC.

Message 6 of 132 (15,585 Views)

★★ Novice
Exactly the same problem here. I also noticed that if I haven't received any mail for a while, and then restart the game, the bills will suddenly be delivered as if they were stuck somehow. Any elements I sent off however, do not appear. Very frustrating.
Message 7 of 132 (15,562 Views)

Hero

Does anyone have stuck bills in their inventory ?

If so, see if any of the solutions here help: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/Common-Bills-can-t-be-paid-Don-t-receive-bills/td-p/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 132 (15,554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

That's not my issue here.  No bills are stuck, but I still have this problem.

Message 9 of 132 (15,552 Views)

Hero

OK. Thanks for the info.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 10 of 132 (15,549 Views)