Re: cannot graft some plant species

by deblake60

Original Post

Re: Gardening splicing/grafting bug

★★ Apprentice
I have the same problem and have just took one cutting at a time before grafting to ensure I am grafting what I think I am.
Message 11 of 33 (1,383 Views)

Hero

Thanks for the report

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 12 of 33 (1,378 Views)

cannot graft some plant species

★ Guide

some of my plants will not let me graft.

i had an apple tree with grafted plantain, lemon, and cherry... and it wouldn't let me graft the pear.

i had a parsley plant grafted with sage and it wouldn't let me graft basil.

Message 13 of 33 (1,368 Views)

★★ Novice

A little more on the cuttings losing their identification: I've noticed it seems to happen after you travel to another lot or load a game, the cuttings are all labeled identically and genericly in both inventory and grafting popup menu and you can't tell which plant species it's from any more. They DO seem to still retain the info in back-end somewhere as I could still (usually. I had 2 of them turn unuseable) graft an unidetified cutting on and get a plant type added that I knew I'd harvested, but you just can't tell which it is until aftert the fact.

Message 14 of 33 (1,363 Views)

Hero

@shhfiftyfive Merged to existing thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 33 (1,358 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have this exact issue, in this exact manner.  The base plant is what dictates the problem.  I can duplicate it at will.

Message 16 of 33 (1,315 Views)

Hero

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 33 (1,305 Views)

Re: cannot graft some plant species

★★★ Apprentice

Same here.

Message 18 of 33 (1,220 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@TurboNutta wrote:

A little more on the cuttings losing their identification: I've noticed it seems to happen after you travel to another lot or load a game, the cuttings are all labeled identically and genericly in both inventory and grafting popup menu and you can't tell which plant species it's from any more. They DO seem to still retain the info in back-end somewhere as I could still (usually. I had 2 of them turn unuseable) graft an unidetified cutting on and get a plant type added that I knew I'd harvested, but you just can't tell which it is until aftert the fact.

I have the same issue

Message 19 of 33 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is there going to be a patch relased soon to fix the grafting glitches and the lost names of the cuttings?

Message 20 of 33 (1,218 Views)