[FIXED] Game randomly speeds up

by juliabam123

Original Post

Re: [WORKAROUND] Game randomly speeds up

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same problem. Except mine happens when all of my sims are home. 

Message 211 of 338 (702 Views)

★★ Novice

Also happens for me! It seemed to be an issue with my maid; once he exited the lot, everything was fine. Very frustrating. He's fired Standard smile

Message 212 of 338 (693 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Game randomly speeds up

★★ Novice

Why should I have to fire my maid just to get the game working? This isn't even a viable temporary solution

Message 213 of 338 (693 Views)

★ Novice
@SimGuruNick I fired my maid through the phone while they were still on the lot, but the game is still acting up?
Message 214 of 338 (678 Views)

Re: Game only runs in 3x speed

★★★ Apprentice

Same here. The game automatically updated when I opened it and now I can't get to stop going into 3x mode. I am able to pause it though. I closed, repaired, and everything... same result. 

Message 215 of 338 (665 Views)

Hero
@jazzy376 Is she still on the lot ? If so, wait till she's gone. If not, travel elsewhere and come back.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 216 of 338 (627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me it was getting rid of the Maid and the Nanny that seems to have fixed it. I suggest that anyone else having this issue just add if you can a sim to your lot to take over those duties till EA fixes this issue 

Message 217 of 338 (612 Views)

★ Guide

It seem like with every patch they are trying to brake the game even more((( First whims won't fulfill if you travel and it's been like that for month, then you can't shower in a bath with a shower, now this. When are they going to respect their customers and actually fix the issues with the patch not create ten more?!?! AngryAngryAngry

Message 218 of 338 (551 Views)

★★★ Novice

I am getting so tired of these patches ad updates. Every "update" solves 2 problems, just to create 5 more problems. The EA tech team needs better people. This is absurd. For the amount of money they're charging us its a pain in the butt to constantly have to deal with these random tedious issues.

Message 219 of 338 (538 Views)

★★★ Novice

Just in case no one has answered your question already. I had to cancel my maid, and buy single showers, and tubs. It sucks but it's the only solution until they fix the problem. 

Message 220 of 338 (461 Views)