Re: Toddler's Sleep induces ultra speed

by Iyasenu

Original Post

time speeds up when maid arrives at house to clean.

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? my game is currently up to date.
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? i have every single pack/expansion pack loaded onto my game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? whenever the maid arrives at 10am everyday to do her job the time fast forwards to the fastest it can go, when i click it back to normal it then goes back to the fastest time speed and it does this until 3pm sim time and then it stops. i had to fire my maid in every household to make it stop.
What happens when the bug occurs? the time fast forwards to the fastest it can go until the maid leaves and it even does it longer/when the maid leaves.
What do you expect to see? the maid shows up at 10am and the time goes up to the 3x time speed and everytime i try to put it back to normal speed it reverts back to the 3x fast speed and i sit there for a good 5-10 mins fighting with the time speed.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

whenever the maid arrives at 10am everyday to do her job the time fast fowards to the fastest it can go, when i click it back to normal it then goes back to the fastest time speed and it does this until 3pm sim time and then it stops. i had to fire my maid in every household to make it stop. i tried to uninstalls mods/cc but it still occurs. hopefully i am not the only one.

Message 311 of 338 (870 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@mbabineau95 Merged your post with the game speed up issue. It's probably the same as everyone else is seeing.

Let me know if you don't have a maid.

@kara_laurenn Also merged your post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 312 of 338 (998 Views)

★★ Guide
@crinrict Oh I was wondering what was happening in my game.

It turns out the Lin-Z speaker and one of the Sims was at a high enough friendship for the Lin-Z to start automatically ordering a free maid service.
So when the kid in the family was off at school and the mother was at home while the Lin-Z's free maid came over time kept automatically going to 3x speed.

Glad I saw this workaround. I'll just put the Lin-Z in storage until this issue gets resolved.
Message 313 of 338 (987 Views)

Fast Forward Auto Sims 4 Uni

★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Most Up to date? With University
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Sims University, Get to work, Parenthood, children stuff pack
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to university live in house off campus with your child going to school Have 3 classes in one day
What happens when the bug occurs? Sims 4 Autoforwards in between classes automatically. If you click play, it goes back to autoforward after a couple of moments as if it thinks your sim is asleep
What do you expect to see? Continue to play as normal when sim arrives home
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Nothing extra required

Message 314 of 338 (951 Views)

Re: Fast Forward Auto Sims 4 Uni

★★★★★ Guide

Do you have a maid at all?

Message 315 of 338 (943 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes - I have a maid and a gardener

Message 316 of 338 (933 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@dinosaurhannah : Fire the maid.
Message 317 of 338 (930 Views)

Re: [OPEN] Game randomly speeds up

★★★★ Novice

I too was having this problem. I just repaired my game a fired the maid and so far it is working.

Message 318 of 338 (913 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Game randomly speeds up

★★★ Newbie

My fast forward  has gone bananas Frown

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/0erdNnBVVHA

Im on Win 10.

Is it the update and if so, is there a fix?

Message 319 of 338 (903 Views)

Hero
@dinosaurhannah Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 320 of 338 (893 Views)