Re: [OPEN] Game randomly speeds up

by Liana4564

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

I didn't have a maid or nanny or butler and no one was at work or school. For me it happened shortly after having been in build mode. I paused game play, went into build mode, and then resumed game play when i was finished. Everything was fine for about a minute and then it started randomly speeding up. If it doesn't stop my kids will die of starvation. It started last night. I shut down the game and restarted my computer. I even left it and tried again today. I do have MCCC and some CC. It may have actually started after I edited my sims pregnancy with MCCC. 

Message 241 of 338 (663 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT] Game only runs in 3x speed

★★★★★ Newbie

i fired my maid and the issue stopped

Message 242 of 338 (675 Views)

Re: Game Speed Glitch at Class Time - Discover University

Hero
@epanike Do you have a maid ?

Probably this issue: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-Game-only-runs-in-3x-speed/td-p/8533657

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 243 of 338 (632 Views)

★ Novice

I do, I'll give that a shot thank you!

Message 244 of 338 (611 Views)

Hero
@epanike I'm merging your post with the other bug report then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 245 of 338 (588 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Me to!

This did not work for me and the issue is still happening all of the time, its making the game unplayable Frown

Message 246 of 338 (576 Views)

Hero
@Liana4564 Did you fire the maid and not just let her go for the day ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 247 of 338 (569 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yep i fired the maid, took forever to get the game to slow long enough for them to do it, it then continued straight away. Firing the maid made no difference. 

Message 248 of 338 (567 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] Game randomly speeds up

★★★ Newbie
@juliabam123 Have you found the answer to the speed bug??
Message 249 of 338 (541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have any services hired. I was coming out of build mode and then it started. I just installed University today when it happened.  I do have cc but this has never been an issue before. Help!

Message 250 of 338 (525 Views)