Re: [GTW] Work time incorrect in UI for Active careers

by XQueenofHe4rtsX

Original Post

★ Guide
And I get another issue that I can't get into the house when my sim is on patrol.
Now I think I have to re-install the whole game.
Message 11 of 46 (1,864 Views)

★★ Novice

I have repaired the game and deleted my cache. Still seeing the same issue.

Message 12 of 46 (1,859 Views)

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 46 (1,856 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have tried all the above actions and when those did not improve the clock situation, as a last resort I reinstalled and still no results. It is very frustrating.

Message 14 of 46 (1,836 Views)

★ Guide
I re-installed too. But nothing changed.
Message 15 of 46 (1,831 Views)

Hero

@kinot9229 wrote:
I re-installed too. But nothing changed.

Could you start a new game for testing reasons to see if you have the same issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 46 (1,826 Views)

[GTW] Detective career wrong "End of Day" time

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When my sim is doing her job in the detective career, the top left panel says that the work day ends at 8:48pm (for example), however, the actual time the work day ends is 5 pm (for her level anyway). When working longer the time shifts up by two hours and is still incorrect.

Screenshot: http://i58.tinypic.com/kdok28.jpg

Latest patch, all packs, no mods.

Message 17 of 46 (1,828 Views)

Re: [GTW] Detective career wrong "End of Day" time

Hero

@Perturbee Merged with existing  thread on the issue

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 18 of 46 (1,824 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

When I did a clean install, I literally deleted all user files and started over fresh (Inconvenient, I know.). Might be worth reinstalling and not moving user files until verifying with a new game if the issue still persists. (As Crin has suggested)

It may be something affected within the user files itself rather than the core game install, which would be evident if the issue comes back after reinstating your user files and loading your old save.

Message 19 of 46 (1,810 Views)

Hero

That would make more sense to me.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 46 (1,800 Views)