[FIXED] [GTW] Try outfit on mannequin not working after restock

by SuperKamakasy64

Original Post

Re: Sims 4/Get To Work - Retail Store, Can't Try On Clothes..

[ Edited ]
Hero

@xevilxangelxx

Merged you thread with existing thread

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 40 (2,584 Views)

Sims at the store in Get to work can't try on clothes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Been having this problem for a while. Whenever a sim goes to the store and tries on an item of clothing (i.e an exercise suit) during the "trying on" process they are still wearing the clothes they came in with (i.e still wearing a dress while "trying on" an exercise suit) 

Message 22 of 40 (2,412 Views)

Re: Sims at the store in Get to work can't try on clothes

Hero

Hi @choran929

merged your post with existing bug report.

It's a known issue and it's caused by restocking clothing. It should work again if you buy a new mannequin and then add clothing manually instead of using restocking.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 40 (2,405 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

thanks Crin! I knew I could count on you!!

Message 24 of 40 (2,399 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I also have this issue, however manually putting new clothes does not work for me. Only buying a new mannequin does. Which sucks, because that's expensive.... I hope it's fixed soon... 

Message 25 of 40 (2,192 Views)

[OPEN] [GTW] Try outfit on mannequin not working after restock

★★ Novice

I have seen that this is already been a question, but i looked through it, and the answer was from a couple months ago, (so maybe there is a new way to fix it)  and didn't really do it for me so im wondering if there is a way to fix it now.

(http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Try-outfit-on-mannequin-not-working-after-r...  

So i recently began a new save, and I decided to buy JF&S Clothing store, and obviously i put clothes on the mannequins.  The first day was going great, and i sold a few outfits on the mannequins.  But then after I restocked them, when the costumers tried on the outfits, they spun around like they were changing their clothes, but they were still wearing the same outfit; same with when they bought it out of the store.  The first time they try it on, there is no problem , and same with the costumers buying it out of the store.  Is there anything i can do besides buying a new mannequin every time? 

Side note: I have already contacted EA about the Issue but nothing has come back 

Message 26 of 40 (2,019 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Try outfit on mannequin not working after restock

@Travelingtaco Crin keeps an close eye on what is fixed and what is not. So the problem is still open, please refer to this topic for updates. Merged with the existing topic.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 27 of 40 (2,004 Views)

Manniquins will only work once

★★★ Newbie

My problem is that the manniquins in Get To Work will only let people try on the clothes I make before it has been bought. After this, when the sims try on the clothes, they will spin, but the clothes they had on before will stay on and the new never appear.

I can only fix it by buying a new manniquin and make a completely new outfit. Because when I buy a new manniquin the old clothes I had won't transfer to the new one, even though I still have other manniquins in the store containing that clothes. The new manniquin will simply have the slots for the old clothes, but they are empty.

This is really annoying and takes a lot of fun out of the game, when I have to create new outfits everytime someone buys it.
Has anyone found a solution to this problem other than deleting the manniquin? If you have please let me know. Thanks (-:
I have tried to reset the manniquins, but this doesn't help. I don't have any mods or custom content and have never downloaded anything from the gallery or online, so this can't be the problem.

Message 28 of 40 (1,996 Views)

Re: Manniquins will only work once

Hero

Hi @Julie261097

merged with existing bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 40 (1,982 Views)

Re: Manniquins will only work once

★★ Novice

Any news as when this is going to be fixed? I have the same problem.

Message 30 of 40 (1,961 Views)