Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Try outfit on mannequin not working after restock

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: Manniquins will only work once

Hero

Unfortunately EA/Maxis never gives us eta's on when something is going to be fixed.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 40 (1,529 Views)

Re: Manniquins will only work once

★ Guide

I have the same problem but this started after the latest Patch from 27 October 2016. Before this patch there was no problem. I have a vanilla game, so mods or cc are not the issue.

Message 32 of 40 (1,424 Views)

[OPEN] [GTW] Try outfit on mannequin not working after restock

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Thought I would add that if Sims purchase an item of clothing from a mannequin, instead of actually receiving the new outfit, they will end up with a duplicate of their everyday outfit in whatever category of clothing they have purchased from the mannequin.

Message 33 of 40 (1,373 Views)

Hero

After restocking or generally ? Might be entirely unrelated.

Since when is this happening for you ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 34 of 40 (1,360 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Crin,

It's after the mannquin is restocked.  I can't say for sure as to when this started happening to me, but I don't think I encountered this at the time CL was released.

Message 35 of 40 (1,350 Views)

Hero

Yeah, I can duplicate that.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 36 of 40 (1,328 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

For some reason I could only hit reply to add to this post, but I am having this problem too. It is really very annoying to have these bugs in the game, I have only just restarted playing Sims 4 and thought "I'll play a retail outlet for something different to spice it up" thinking it would give me a new lease on it, but no, the customers try and put the outfits on, but no dice, the superfluous stock perk isn't working either, haven't tried any of the others, but I'll have a read through your list Crin and hit me too on everything that has happened to me. Very disappointed.

Message 37 of 40 (1,301 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Sadly I been waiting since I posted the the problem to be able to play a clothing retail store. It have been a year or more since, which make it more sad, but I haven't loss hope yet so hang in there. Maybe if more people report it it get fix faster.

Message 38 of 40 (1,287 Views)

★ Novice

i have also this issue, when the clothes were bought on the mannequin then restock, the try on outfit wont change the SIM's clothes..

temporary fix is buy a new mannequin then add a new clothes.. hope they will fix this issue.. so annoying

Message 39 of 40 (1,241 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

• We addressed an issue that could prevent Sims from spinning into outfits after purchasing from a retail mannequin.

This issue should be fixed with Patch 1.36

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 40 of 40 (4,820 Views)