[FIXED] [GTW] Transfer patient doesn't work

by Lorraine-Simmer

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Transfer patient case does nothing

★★★ Novice

Hi, has there been any upadte on this situation?

Message 10 of 22 (1,126 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I'm also having the same issue and can't progress, just like the Detective. That's at least 2/3 GTW careers that don't work and have been bugged since the pack released. What are they doing with this game?

Message 11 of 22 (868 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I asked me the same, there are so many small things that should be fixed,but nothing.

F.e. NPCs wear wired clothes at night, Festivals objects stuck in the area when you leave before it ends, Sims stand hours after work and do nothing ...

But it is that way since Sims starts, we didn´t learn...

Message 12 of 22 (859 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm currently playing the doctor career and made the following observation:

My Sim on level 1 examined 3 patients and handed them over to the doctor. As other players have reported, the doctor did nothing.

BUT when my Sims returned to the hospital the next day, 3 "treatable" patients with the red heart above their heads where already waiting on their beds and so I had no problem to fulfill the task.

Message 13 of 22 (843 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I'm also currently playing the dorctor career and tried it with two household. My first Sim started with Level 3 and he never got any patients to treat, transfering patient case didn't do anything and the co-workers aren't interacting with patients. So I could not get him promoted and ended up cheating it after 3 work days without treatable patients.Also got a few notifications that patients left because they weren't attended to.

My other Sim started Level 1 and he had 3 patients he could treat everyday when he went to work. But once those there treated, no other patients were diagnosed. But at least I could get him promoted without cheating. He also got some requirements he could not fulfill, like a task would be to fx broken medical equipment but there were no broken objects in the entire hospital.

Also noticing that my Sim has the illness resistant trait because of the career but he is still getting sick.

Message 14 of 22 (815 Views)

Hero

Hi @ZauberNes

the trait doesn't make you immune to sickness, just more resistant and you get better faster.

There is a thread about it here though in which you can post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/GTW-My-sim-is-frequently-sick-despite-having-sicknes...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 15 of 22 (804 Views)

★★★ Guide

I also have this issue, I tried with a fresh clean install with no mods.Its really annoying.

Message 16 of 22 (792 Views)

Betreff: NPC Doctors No Longer Diagnose Patients On Their Own

★★★★ Pro
This bug is very old. However, when I played the doctor the last time, I observed that diagnosed patients were there one day after transferring the cases, so I could at least continue the career.
Message 18 of 22 (688 Views)

Betreff: NPC Doctors No Longer Diagnose Patients On Their Own

Hero

Merged old thread into new one

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 19 of 22 (676 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Transfer patient doesn't work

Hero

Added back 

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 20 of 22 (649 Views)