[FIXED] [GTW] Tasks UI for Active Career is broken (especially with scenarios)

by Heter420

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Tasks UI for Active Career is broken

Hero
@ag_schultz Please make a separate thread for holidays.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 21 of 34 (885 Views)

'Get to work' bug, no tasks.

★ Novice

I've got a bug for 'get to work' which I can't find a solution for.

I had it happen whilst I was playing the scientist one too but the work around was that you could go into build mode and back to play mode and it would sort of refresh but with the police career, this doesn't appear to be possible.

I am playing through the 'perfectly well rounded' scenario which might be causing some issues since they both appear to be using similar elements in the top left hand corner.

I need a work around because getting no money because I can't do my job is a little frustrating.

Message 22 of 34 (894 Views)

detective bug, can't see tasks

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Every time I load into the detective career I can't see the tasks in the top left corner, only the timer. I can still travel to crime scenes and do work things, but I can't see the required tasks that I need to do. I have no mods or cc downloaded and I've refreshed and repaired my game, i've also tried debugging everything but it's still broken, I love the detective career and I'm so sad it's suddenly broken, please help!!!

I am playing the perfectly well rounded scenario as well so this may be the case for the bug, really upset with EA for allowing little bugs like this to still be in the game, it's frustrating because my sim is making no money and surely it's not that hard to fix.

Message 23 of 34 (849 Views)

Re: detective bug, can't see tasks

Hero
@stelllacolllin I merged your post with the bug report on this.

Make sure to click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 34 (798 Views)

Science Career assignments

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Italiano
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.82.99.1030 (64 Bit)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Discover University, Season, Get to Work, Realm of Magic, Tiny Living
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Making a sim go to work in the science lab
What happens when the bug occurs? When my sim comes to work, the daily assignments are partially covered by the progress bar
What do you expect to see? I should not see the progress bar and the assignments superimposed but one below the other
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I don't know if it happens also with other works, Id like to know if you can do something 

Message 25 of 34 (731 Views)

Re: Science Career assignments

Hero
@Nagini03 Are you using a scenario ? Could you post a picture of what you're seeing ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 26 of 34 (724 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sorry, what do you mean with "Are you using a scenario?"?

The only thing I changed from other sims is that Im doing a simulation

Message 27 of 34 (719 Views)

Sims 4 ps4 scenario tool task bar in game is glitching

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Perfect patio, city living, dine out, Romantic Garden, kids room stuff, Jungle adventure, Get To Work, Get famous, Seasons, Vampires, Parenthood, Laundry day Stuff, Get together, Fitness Stuff, Tiny living, Spa Day, Cats & Dogs, My first pet stuff, Vintage Glamor Stuff, Nifty Knitting, Paranormal Stuff, Dream Home Decorator
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Start a new game
What happens when the bug occurs? The scenario drop down bar does not appear and it glitches with other event task bars.
What do you expect to see? I should be able to see the scenario task bar and it shouldn't blend in/glitch with other events
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I can't upload a short video or a photo it said it is too large

Message 28 of 34 (703 Views)

Re: Sims 4 ps4 scenario tool task bar in game is glitching

★★★ Newbie

This is the photo

Message 29 of 34 (702 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@Nagini03 Just wondering if you picked a scenario to run on that save and from your pic it looks like you did. Merging this with the existing thread on it.

@SimmerVee314 Also merged your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 34 (696 Views)