Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits career

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits for the scientist caree

★★★★ Novice

I have the same issue in my game.

Message 61 of 78 (2,447 Views)

Sims 4 career outfit bug

★★ Novice

I have a sims who is a scientist in the sims 4. But yesterday i discovered that she went to her job in a bathing suit. However, i fixed her outfit a while ago. But later noticed that none of her colleagues had the real scientist outfit. Some of them had dresses, random t-shirts and even halloween-costumes. I've been searching everywhere on how to fix it, and i've tried everything! But nothing works. Can someone plsssss help me??

(The blue haired girl is my sim)

Message 62 of 78 (2,392 Views)

Re: Sims 4 career outfit bug

Hero

Hi @eleanorrygby 

the scientist outfits are currently broken.

I merged your post with exiting bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 63 of 78 (2,383 Views)

Re: Sims 4 career outfit bug

★★ Novice

Aha, thanks!

Message 64 of 78 (2,371 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
I still have this problem and I was baffled seeing the sims in black coming to my place in female outfits. I have that exact mod and didn't think it'd be that one in particular.
Message 65 of 78 (2,252 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
Hero

Scientists will once again wear an appropriate outfit when going to work even if StrangerVille is not installed.

Fixed in Patch 1.51.75

Please use this thread for console: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/PS4-Scientist-Career-Co-workers-in-Wrong-Outfits/m-p/7815976

@mh4515 wrote:

Please note that this patch does not change your current sim's work outfit so if they wore the wrong outfit like a dress, bathing suit or a costume in your save you need to change their current work outfit because they will still be wearing it. You can do that by getting promoted or you can quit the job and rejoin it or you can use the modify career outfit cheat (ctrl+shift+c to bring up the console, then type testingcheats on to enable cheats and then type sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 66 of 78 (13,801 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

I tested the patch by starting a new game and all sims are now wearing their correct outfits in the scientist career including your played sim.

Please note that this patch does not change your current sim's work outfit so if they wore the wrong outfit like a dress, bathing suit or a costume in your save you need to change their current work outfit because they will still be wearing it. You can do that by getting promoted or you can quit the job and rejoin it or you can use the modify career outfit cheat (ctrl+shift+c to bring up the console, then type testingcheats on to enable cheats and then type sims.modify_career_outfit_in_cas)

Thank you for the support.

Message 67 of 78 (2,156 Views)

Hero
Thank you for testing this and the suggestion what do to with existing Sims.

I will add that to my post so it's visible in the solution.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 68 of 78 (2,128 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Started a new game on PS4 yesterday and my scientist is wearing random outfits to work. This is after the patch. She also has no co-workers. I have all game packs except GF and Get together. 

Message 69 of 78 (2,118 Views)

Hero

I don't think this has been fixed for console yet.

I would suggest create a new thread for console.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 70 of 78 (2,114 Views)