Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits for the scientist caree

by christylee1989

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits career

★★★★★ Guide

@EmmaVane : Hmm. Wondering

Message 51 of 78 (1,421 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA Sims Team

@EmmaVane 

Thank you for the update Standard smile .

(The team is still looking into the issue with the Science Career outfits)

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 52 of 78 (1,418 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@SimQARobo

The file that needed a new tag was:

sims4me_betrothed14_GettoWorkEP.package 

(It's actually a BG suit so not sure why it's named that)

Just needs removing or updating with the new tag.

I can't remember what suit the ladies use, or I'd check that one too.

Message 53 of 78 (1,412 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EmmaVane : Weird.

Message 54 of 78 (1,406 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits for the scientist caree

★★ Pro

@EmmaVane: Sorry I didn't get back here to reply sooner! I've had some stressful family things going on this week.

Anyway, in your second screenshot, the Style tags will cause Townies to wear custom content even if it's not tagged Allow for Random. The Sims 4 Studio batch fix to Disallow for Random will remove those. Those are the tags I mentioned that creators don't seem to know that they need to be removed when they clone a CAS part.

I forgot about Bienchen's outfits mods! She also has some mods that stop Sims wearing opposite gender clothing items. If you have any of those, you might want to double check them too just to be on the safe side.

This is the suit that the female Covert Operatives wear (specifically, it's the black swatch):

Capture.PNG

I'm glad you've gotten things all sorted out now!

Message 55 of 78 (1,396 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

ive been having this problem. my guys is wearing dresses, i thought oh well its not the worst that could happen and dealt with it until today. one of the girls is NOT WEARING A TOP?! i tried removing MCCC which  is the only mod i have and still same with the clothes. i tried repairing my game and nothing helps. heres a cap of her not wearing a top and also the justin delagatto or whatever guy wearing a dress in the background!

03-24-19_1-11-45 PM.png

Message 56 of 78 (1,327 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

@christylee1989 : O_O X-D

That said, I wonder if you should edit that pic to put a black bar or something like that over her chest, because that pic might be considered NSFW even though Sims are anatomically incorrect?

Message 57 of 78 (1,322 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sorry!!! i honestly didnt think, done!

Message 58 of 78 (1,311 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@christylee1989 : It's okay, it's fixed now and that's what matters. ^_^

Message 59 of 78 (1,296 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

I just had my Scientist sim throw a birthday party for his child and I invited one coworker and she turned up in the StrangerVille scientist outfit she wears at work.  I hadn't seen any of his co-workers out side of work apart from at this event but I'll see if I can invite some more over another time to see if they continue to wear their StrangerVille scientist outfits outside of work next time I'm on (I didn't actually notice it when I was playing, I noticed it when I was editing the recording of the party Standard smile ). Here's a screenshot of it:

Update, I just remembered that the sim I played who is in the Scientist career (level 10)  was also wearing his scientist outfit at this party (though in his case it was appropriate for his level), so this may be a different issue (or it may be related, not sure Standard smile ). Here's a screenshot of that:

Thanks and regards, 
Jennifer

Message 60 of 78 (1,226 Views)