Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits career

by Polyhedragon

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits career

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue and the other bug too, the work outfit in the CAS is not unlocked after the update in all my  households. Frown

Message 31 of 78 (2,344 Views)

Hero
added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 78 (2,336 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I can confirm that StrangerVille fixes this issue. The scientists look very neat in their new uniforms from the GP. I hope the team doesn't take them away when they fix the bug for everyone.

Message 33 of 78 (2,322 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Now that I have StrangerVille, all the NPCs are wearing the white lab coats. This is acceptable, but I wonder if it is a permanent fix or if the blue coats are coming back. My character already had the final work uniform unlocked (mad scientist?) and has always worn the correct uniform.

I prefer the blue coats, but the white ones look good too, and way better than random clothes. Thanks!

Message 34 of 78 (2,294 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue.

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time I join my sim to work.
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Seasons, Get Together, Get to Work, City Living, Parenthood, Vampires, Dine Out, Vintage Glamour Stuff, Spooky Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Join a sim to work in the scientist career.
What happens when the bug occurs? Coworkers in the scientist career are wearing random outfits at work.
What do you expect to see? Coworkers in the scientist career to wear lab coats when working.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? No
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. 2/21/2019 - PC 1.50.67.1020

Message 35 of 78 (2,266 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I have the Strangerville pack installed, and I still have the issue in the detective career where all the offices are wearing the hat, but have cross-gender everyday clothing (i.e. males wearing female and vice versa). Not tried the other active careers yet.

Message 36 of 78 (2,174 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Having issues myself as when I got strangerville everything seemed fine, but as soon as I finished the story it was a free for all with men doing cross dressing and even some women as well now?

Some scientists wear their coats and others do not. Mostly regular clothing also military personnel seem to do it as well.
Message 37 of 78 (2,113 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’m afraid, but this is totally unacceptable. People shouldn’t be forced to buy Strangerville in order to fix this bug. I hope ea does something and quickly as much as for the problem with the pets impossible to lecture and the terrain tools disapperead. This is the third unfixed bug I have to deal with thanks to broken patches.

Message 38 of 78 (2,085 Views)

Re: [NEEDS INPUT/A] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits for the scientist caree

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I also had this issue when the Covert Operatives showed up to confiscate my fridge:

Sims-NOT-in-Black.png

Message 39 of 78 (2,062 Views)

★★ Guide
I do not have Strangerville installed because I have not been able to buy it just yet. This is what I have come across as well. Link to facebook page specifically for the sims 4. https://www.facebook.com/pg/FrozenWillow/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1989644118012130
Message 40 of 78 (2,002 Views)