by Jadeit90

Original Post

Highlighted

Lab coats

★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? Dansk
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get famous, Seasons, Cats and dogs, get to work, Parenthood, Wildlive (?) My first pet stuff, Laudry day & christmas party
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Scientist carrer or police carrer, every "labworker" wears weird outfits, and labcoats cannot be found in CAS
What happens when the bug occurs? Nothing really its just annoying to see Men and Women wear bathing suits to and dresses to work, kinda hard to be friend them when they look weird.
What do you expect to see? I expect to see them dressed for the work they are on
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

I attached to screenshots, and the outfit is different everytime, i come to work sometimes he wears an bikini sometimes, a dress. Almost everytime he wears women clothing.
I have tried going in to CAS, but it does not change the outfit when he is at work.

Also tried the scientist carrer but its the same with everyone there, including the sim that is being played. 
Hope you can help me.

Message 21 of 78 (3,235 Views)

Re: Lab coats

Hero

Hi @Jadeit90 

I merged your post with exiting thread. 

It's a known issue. Click me too on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 78 (3,221 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits career

★ Apprentice
I am also waiting for Maxis to fix this problem themselves. I don't want any third party files in my game. Until it is fixed I will NOT be buying the new Game Pack.
Message 23 of 78 (3,213 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having the same issue. I was wondering if it was MCCC related, but its seems like the vanilla game is causing the same problem. In my save file my the npc Sims will have the wrong gender frame if they in a female outfit (coworkers are almost all male in the save file). However, forcing an outfit change with the Simray will revert the frame and outfit to the correct gender type. This bug has no real gameplay effect, so I find it hilarious, tbh. 

Message 24 of 78 (3,102 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Here is a small update after I installed the Strangerville Game Pack.

Coworkers are now wearing the Strangerville scientist outfit, there was one rare occurence where one coworker was wearing the everyday outfit.

2019-02-27_10-25-04.png

Your played sim are wearing the wrong outfit though, in my case he is always wearing a bathing suit.

Message 25 of 78 (3,063 Views)

SCIENTIST CAREER BUG

★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.50.67.1020 64 bit
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Cats and Dogs Seasons Get to Work Toddlers stuff Laundry day stuff Romantic garden stuff Movie hangout stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Going to work in the scientist career.
What happens when the bug occurs? Alll men in the career wear female clothing, towels, bikinis etc. Women wear women's clothing but formal wear, towels, underwear etc. My female sim goes to work and only occasionally wears the uniform, my male 100% of the time wears a female formal gown or dress.
What do you expect to see? Sims in uniforms. Sims in actual gender clothing.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Also there are no employees in the scientist career, i had to create many sims and play them and join career to get staff. 

Message 26 of 78 (3,081 Views)

Re: SCIENTIST CAREER BUG

★ Apprentice
How do we get to know when this is being fixed?
Message 27 of 78 (3,061 Views)

Re: SCIENTIST CAREER BUG

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi  @Beckiieanne 

I merged your post with existing thread. Please click me too on the first page of this thread.

@simsister Keep an eye on the patch notes. It will probably be in there once a patch fixes this. I will also mark this thread as fixed when it is so you can just subscribe to it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 78 (3,049 Views)

Sims 4: Detective Lab Technician

★ Apprentice

After updating my game, I noticed the Lab Technicians outfit changes daily. 1st he was wearing a dress and high heels, the next day he was wearing dazy dukes and today he is wearing the attached....

Is this a known bug?

Message 29 of 78 (2,996 Views)

Re: Sims 4: Detective Lab Technician

Hero

Hi @Masheeda 

yes, this is a known issue.

I've merged your post with current bug report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 30 of 78 (2,984 Views)