Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] Sims are wearing wrong outfits career

by simsister

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My mod to fix this can be found on my website: klingondragon FIX: Fixed Scientist Outfits (v 1.50.67)

EDIT (crin) Sorry, I love that you made this mod but links are not allowed on AHQ. Maybe tweet about this link and people can google your twitter: klingondragon twitter and find it there ? I def tweeted on mine (crinrict)

Message 11 of 78 (2,362 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I'm curious if from Tuesday on also the GTW scientists will wear StrangerVille Uniforms then ... Standard smile

Message 12 of 78 (2,350 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same here... and it looks very [Comment Removed - Admin.]

Message 13 of 78 (2,344 Views)
Highlighted

★ Apprentice
Me too.
Message 14 of 78 (2,340 Views)

Re: Career Outfits Are Broken

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictI tested with a fresh save on the other active careers and didn't see any issues with the uniforms. The science career was the only one with funky outfits. Detective, doctor, and actor all seemed normal.

Message 15 of 78 (2,326 Views)

★★ Pro

I wondered this too.

I've been through the uniforms and looked at their tags in Sims 4 Studio and the Situation Job tuning files though, and those look the same as before the patch. The Situation Job tuning files have had a location reference filter added, but I think all the Situation Job tuning files were changed to add that.

It's just the Snippet Tuning file that changed. And I'm guessing maybe the line being removed was an accident. I was poking around trying to fix the broken uniforms, myself, when someone at Mod the Sims mentioned the fix over on Deaderpool's Discord.

Message 16 of 78 (2,306 Views)

Bug from the latest patch?

★★★ Novice

My Scientist Sim has come home in drag after his first promotion in the science career. I have taken out all mods so this has to be something to do with the new patch, or else he is doing some really weird Science. P.S. his name is AL Weird...but he's not usually this weird.

Message 17 of 78 (2,297 Views)

Re: Bug from the latest patch?

Hero

HI @Wyrmkin 

merged your post with existing thread on the issue.

Please feel free to click the me too button on the first post.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 18 of 78 (2,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I am also having this issue. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Message 19 of 78 (2,262 Views)

★★★ Guide

I am also experiencing this issue with my scientist sims. None of them wear their normal career clothes. Sometimes they cross dress, other times they wear weird costumes, like the bear. I play a vanilla game and have no mods.

Message 20 of 78 (2,233 Views)