[FIXED] [GTW] Sim taking new patient to occupied bed

by henchbot

Original Post

Re: Patients Always Returned To Used Cubicle After X-Ray

@AGLts01 merged with a post existing about this issue.

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 20 of 38 (1,385 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

★★★★ Novice

Thanks alanmichael1. I'll try that myself.

Message 21 of 38 (1,419 Views)

Sims 4 doctor admits patients to taken beds

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Whenever i refer a sim for an x-ray or treadmill test, after they are finished my sim re-admits them to a bed but they always walk over to a bed that already has a sim sat on it.  If you cancel the action and wait i think the patient walks back to their original bed but sometimes the doctor sim gets stuck stood there trying to admit a sim to a bed that is already taken. i hope this could be fixed because it wastes precious work time.

Message 22 of 38 (1,385 Views)

Re: Sims 4 doctor admits patients to taken beds

Hero

Hi @sophiesue20002

I merged your post with existing bug report on the issue.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 23 of 38 (1,369 Views)

Re: Sims 4 doctor admits patients to taken beds

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

My solution is to use the enableedebug cheats mod. shift-click patient on bed, lead you patient to bed, the patient you reset will wander to the nearest available bed.

You could type the cheat code in to reset a sim, but the mod makes it easier.

Gotta add, seems like the basic gameplay is busted, still :/

Message 24 of 38 (1,302 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Its 2017 and still having the same problem lol. I avoided even doing the doctor career because of these bugs. I finally decided to see if they were fixed, and sadly, no. My doctor sim will try and take a new patient to a bed, then go to a bed that's already occupied. She will then stand there for a bit as if she were waiting for the patient to get up so the new patient can sit down. If that doesn't work she will EVENTUALLY go to a new bed. It wastes so much time though, so I'm always having to add more time to my work day.

Also, the NPC nurse is always standing next to the same patient, just talking. Whenever I try and go to that patient to begin an exam, she wont let me so it cancels out the action, forcing me to find a new patient or enter in a cheat to reset her Confused Even if I try talking to her my sim stand there for a while waiting until the nurse is done talking to the patient, which again, takes a while. Its wasting time and making the doctor career unplayable and no fun. Please find a fix for this, not a workaround, a fix. Please

Message 25 of 38 (1,158 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@ZamSimm

Instead of talking to the nurse use Call over. That is faster. Cancel that and talk to patient.

Also useful for other doctors occupying equipment you need to use.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 26 of 38 (1,147 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Same here and it is so annoying!

Message 27 of 38 (1,141 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @henchbot or @ZamSimm

could you open a new thread for this for me. This one doesn't use the bug template.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 28 of 38 (1,132 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@crinrict sure

Message 29 of 38 (1,124 Views)