by jessallie

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sim taking new patient to occupied bed

Hero

Re-Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 31 of 38 (1,372 Views)

★★★ Guide

I'm definitely having this problem as well. It's super annoying! There are unoccupied beds. Why does the patient have to give up their seat? It's especially infuriating when they do this in a room that has an unoccupied bed in the room. Not only that, but it can take a while for the poor patient to get out of their bed, eating up work hours.

Message 32 of 38 (1,352 Views)

★ Guide

Problem has not improved since latest update.  Hospital is too frustrating to play anymore for me.

Message 33 of 38 (1,236 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

Yup, this issue is still prevalent in my game after the most recent patch. My doctor will always immediately take a patient to an occupied bed, often waiting at least thirty in-game minutes for the patient already in the bed to move or just take the new patient to an unoccupied bed. Sometimes they don't even take new patients to unoccupied beds after that. No, sometimes they'll even try to put the new patient in ANOTHER occupied bed, eating up ANOTHER thirty or so in-game minutes!

I really feel that GTW bugs are super neglected in patches. They're hardly ever addressed in any updates. Are they just considered low priority since it's an older EP or something? If that's the case, then they shouldn't be! A lot of the bugs still leftover from GTW are really severe and game hindering. For example, the alien discovery bug, which I'll remind you is three years old now.

Message 34 of 38 (1,227 Views)

★★ Guide
I am so with you on this. I started a fresh save after a reinstallation to make sure everything was fresh and decided to play with the doctor career (which I had not done in a LONG time mind you) and I've never seen so many bugs in this career before. I haven't played with this career since before Cats and Dogs was released because once it was released I was into the veterinarian career (another headache) but until they fix the issues with this I'm going to have to have my sim do a rabbithole career.
Message 35 of 38 (1,213 Views)

★★★★ Pro

I thought that this bug was half fixed, but I was wrong. Also when returning from the x-ray, doctors don't find a free bed most of the time.

Message 36 of 38 (1,188 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same here. Please fix it fast. It's taking the fun out of this mod.

Message 37 of 38 (1,118 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Sim taking new patient to occupied bed

Hero

Some of our fake, not approved doctors were assigning patients to beds that already had a patient in them. This is poor healthcare and we've fixed it.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 38 of 38 (4,407 Views)