Re: Patients Always Returned To Used Cubicle After X-Ray

by Phantomlover1717

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

Champion (Retired)

@MegiAre

You can work around the issue where other workers are talking to your patient by talking to them. When they talk to you cancel it and do what you need to do with the patient. It still wastes some time but not as much as if you wait until they leave by them self.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 10 of 38 (2,707 Views)

Re: [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

★ Apprentice

thanks @jpkarlsen! I started doing that not too long after I posted. I'll also "call over" anyone who is using an item I want to use lol.

Message 11 of 38 (1,327 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

★★★★ Guide

I'm having this problem too.

No cc and no mods.

If necesary I can record a video a about this...

Message 12 of 38 (1,316 Views)

★★★★ Pro

There is an easy workaround in my game: When your doctor starts to guide the patient to the bed, cancel the action and let him briefly play a cellphone game. The patient will walk alone and find a free bed immediately. Now send your doctor back to the patient.

Message 13 of 38 (1,304 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@alanmichael1

Interestingly I have found that after my Doctor upgraded to "Assistant Nurse" if he is taking a patient to an occupied bed after Xray or treadmill test, the Sim in the bed immediate gets up so my patient can sit. Is this true for others as well?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please only PM me when asked to do so. Questions and answers belong here so everyone can benefit from them.
Message 14 of 38 (1,297 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@jpkarlsen 

Unfortunately in my game the patients in the occupied beds don't get up. The doctor is standing beside them for almost one in-game hour, then he goes to the next occupied bed until he finally reaches a free one. His actual patient is waiting behind him all the time.

Message 15 of 38 (1,285 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It didn't last long for me. Next advance it was back to them just sitting there.

As a work around I refer the sitting Sim to X-ray or Treadmill then cancels it after they get up and out of the room and refer my patient to the bed that now is empty. 

Message 16 of 38 (1,277 Views)

★★★★ Guide

The solution I found for this problem was building a second floor with beds and attending all patients in the first floor.
With that I have no problem for leaving patients in occupied beds because my Sim take them for the closest bed from the exams machines!

Message 17 of 38 (1,268 Views)

Patients Always Returned To Used Cubicle After X-Ray

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone.

I have the Sims 4 Get To Work Expansion Pack. Two of my sims in the game have reached the rank of Doctor/GP.  After an X-Ray has been completed on a patient, my player-controlled Doctor/GP ALWAYS returns their patient to an already occupied cubicle. As A result he/she cannot be treated. Has anyone else encountered this problem, please, and if so, how did they solve it?

Thanks.  

Message 18 of 38 (1,257 Views)

Re: Patients Always Returned To Used Cubicle After X-Ray

Hero (Retired)

Hi @AGLts01!

I moved your post to the Sims 4 board.

Fasten your seatbelts, drive responsible and follow AHQ rules.

Если вы проживаете в Крыму, ознакомьтесь со специальной темой.

Я не являюсь сотрудником Electronic Arts/I am not EA employee.

Message 19 of 38 (1,249 Views)