Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Sim taking new patient to occupied bed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? While working at the hospital - use action 'admit patient to hospital bed' (or finish an x-ray scan or treadmill test).
What happens when the bug occurs? My sim takes the patient to an already occupied hospital bed, sometimes multiple in a row, until they either find an empty bed, or another patient gets up off a bed for my patient.
What do you expect to see? I expect my sim to take the patient to a free hospital bed, straight away.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Yes
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

Edit (crin): Merged old post into new. Original Me too count was: 158

Message 30 of 38 (4,818 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Sim taking new patient to occupied bed

Hero

Some of our fake, not approved doctors were assigning patients to beds that already had a patient in them. This is poor healthcare and we've fixed it.

Fixed in Patch 1.44.77

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 38 of 38 (4,443 Views)

All Replies
Highlighted

[OPEN] [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

No mods/CC
Windows 7
Deluxe Base Game/GTW Downloads

This has happened with several different Sims in the doctor career on new saves.  The Sim brings back the next Sim to an occupied bed although there are clean beds available.  The Sim that was on the occupied bed just moves onto the next bed or stands around.  Either way, the Sim that already had a bed has to be readmitted again.

Message 1 of 38 (7,538 Views)

Re: [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

Hero

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 38 (7,492 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I have the same problem with my doctor Sim. Sometimes he will lead a patient to an occupied bed (when there are other unoccupied ones available) and the Sim on the bed gets up, then he goes to *another* bed and *that* Sim also gets up. Finally the Sim being led back lays down on the second bed and the other two mill around for awhile before eventually going to an unoccupied bed.

Message 3 of 38 (7,482 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My sim loses her mind when taking sims back to their beds after testing. She enters fully occupied rooms, and stands next to the occupied beds, one at a time, sometimes up to FOUR occupied beds, whilst the sick sim waits in the hallway for her to figure out which bed they were in in the first place. It wastes up to an hour of work time! She's not talking to these other patients, just standing near them and looking around as if trying to find her car in a parking lot. It's infuriating. It would be nice if we could click on an empty bed and "readmit patient to bed" instead of having our sim try to find a random bed to put the sick sim back in.

Message 4 of 38 (6,754 Views)

Get To Work Hospital Problems

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice
My sim is in the doctor career. I face a problem when I admit a patient to a bed. It always take to the bed that already have other patient. It's not a bug but annoying sometimes. Can anyone tell supporters to fix this please.
Sorry for my poor English. I'm not a native speaker.
Message 5 of 38 (6,735 Views)

Re: Get To Work Hospital Problems

@ken_rasiel merged with posts already existing about this. 

----------------

Answers HQ Guardian

do not work for EA

Message 6 of 38 (6,720 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

★★ Novice

This drives me crazy. They usually end up going to each bed, so when the only open one that is open is the last in the line from the door, they go to each bed, takes forever. This was so annoying I gave up on the game for months. Bummed that now that I have tried it again that this still isn't fixed. This game has so many bugs, it is insane

Message 7 of 38 (6,634 Views)

★ Apprentice

I feel like the higher I get in the career, the worse my gameplay gets. I have the problem of patients being admitted to occupied beds; my sims freewill seems to go up bc she's constantly trying to do what she wants rather than the actions I give her; the other workers will come talk to the patients for endless amoutns of time, preventing you from examing the patient (you can see how this would be a problem when the patients are only using the first two beds..you get stuck doing nothing for hours or in a clusteff of standing mindless sims); the other workers do nothing...can they not help with the flow of patients? Mine wait too long and end up leaving...when actions take 1hr+ to complete, it gets hard to handle  a waiting room of 5-10 sims.

I feel like not being able to admit patients to beds easily, trickles down to a whole host of issues.

Message 8 of 38 (6,554 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Sim Taking New Patient to Occupied Bed

★★★★ Pro

I have this bug, too.

Message 9 of 38 (6,481 Views)