[FIXED] [GTW] Sim resets when taking medicine from a seated position

by SlyStarDust

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Sim resets when taking medicine from a seated position

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

When my sim is sitting on a couch, chair, or picnic table and drink medicine when they are sick, they reset and jump to a standing position. This causes all sims who are associated with that couch or table to also reset.

I do have mods, but it did it when I took my mods folder out. They reset if they drink it while sick and when they are not sick. I can reproduce it over and over again and in different houses and save files.

Message 1 of 5 (361 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GTW] Sim resets when taking medicine from a seated position

★ Guide

That is Fixed. Sims stay on their chair when drinking medicine and they do not reset. Tested on version 17th December 2015.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (311 Views)

All Replies

Re: Sim resets when taking medicine from a seated position

Hero

Try resetting your user files as described in the factory reset described in this post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4/FAQ-Troubleshooting-Steps-amp-Known-Issues/m-p/3621199

You won't loose anything. Just make sure to not delete any files  and make a backup.

Try on a new game before putting anything back to make sure your mods are not active in any way (and the save game is not corrupted)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (349 Views)

Re: Sim resets when taking medicine from a seated position

★ Guide

I have the same issue in my game. When a sim is sit and takes a medicine, the sparkle animation plays fine but the sim is teleported out of the chair. It totally skips the standing up animation.

Message 3 of 5 (336 Views)

Hero

Added then

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (333 Views)

★ Guide

That is Fixed. Sims stay on their chair when drinking medicine and they do not reset. Tested on version 17th December 2015.

Message 5 of 5 (312 Views)