[FIXED] [GTW] Sim died at work in scientist career

by Tonydocais

Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Sim died at work in scientist career

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

My sim died at work in the scientist career, on the Get to work expansion pack. After she died, i can't do anything to return to my other sims family. Its a bug and i had to reload the last game saved. I have tried it again, to check it the bug persists, and it does.

I hope this would help in the next release patch update.

Message 1 of 5 (1,904 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sim in Scientist Career Died at Work, Whole Day Reset

Hero

This works as intended for me now.

After my Sim died, I returned to my home lot automatically.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (1,983 Views)

All Replies

Re: my sim died at work in scientist career

Hero

Could you upload your save game somewhere ? Would be useful to reproduce the issue. Just PM me the link

Added

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 5 (1,884 Views)

Sim in Scientist Career Died at Work, Whole Day Reset

★★★ Newbie

My sim caught fire while at work (scientist career) and died. The Grim Reaper came but didn't take him away, the day finished out and sent me back to the house with the rest of the family. My Scientist still showed as part of the family but had the little "at work" symbol. I clicked it, thinking it would take me back to the lab to complete the death scene. It did go back to the lab but the work day started over, like the whole day never happened.

Message 3 of 5 (1,876 Views)

Hero

@dragonchik19 Merged although not the same the problem behind it is similar. Sim dies at career, game bugs out.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 4 of 5 (1,868 Views)

Hero

This works as intended for me now.

After my Sim died, I returned to my home lot automatically.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 5 of 5 (1,984 Views)