Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Scientists' serum was completely ineffective

by crinrict

Original Post

Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] Scientists' serum was completely ineffective

★★★★★ Guide

This happened to me after the latest patch (pets stuff).

This needs to be fixed ASAP, my gameplay is completely broken now!

Message 11 of 17 (1,087 Views)

GTW [Scientist Career] Serums not working

★★ Novice

I noticed after the newest update for My First Pet Stuff that the scientist career Serums aren't working at all anymore. I have a full Logic leveled Sim at the top Scientist career position and the tested serums aren't working at all. No positive or negative effects are happening. It's really dampening my game play, as this is an important use in my particular save. Also iv'e taken out every single mod and it still isn't working so this is definitely a game issue, I tried the repair option as well and nothing... still doesn't work.

Message 12 of 17 (1,050 Views)

Re: GTW [Scientist Career] Serums not working

Hero
@VampiressAshley It's a known issue. I've merged your post with the bug report on it.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 13 of 17 (1,043 Views)

★★★★ Guide

the work task drink serum does not complete anymore ether

Message 14 of 17 (1,023 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@crinrictthe sims are no longer getting the poor food moodlet should I start another thread or do you think these are connected

Message 15 of 17 (1,010 Views)

Hero
After drinking the serum or generally ? For generally, please post in the moodlet collection thread (link found in compiled list)

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 16 of 17 (1,001 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

• Serums work as advertised.

Fixed in Patch 1.41.42

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 17 of 17 (5,696 Views)