[FIXED] [GTW] [SE] Doctor: 'Greet Co-Worker' not fulfilling (Respectful)

by Ormarr

Original Post

Re: Sims 4 Medical Issue

★★★★ Guide
@WhantSomeEggs I was able to test it, and it seems if you eat the bizzair fruit from strangervillie it replaces the respectful introduction with the general welcome to strangervillie introduction you can always try that.
Message 11 of 20 (1,494 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Medical Issue

★★★★ Apprentice

I don't have strangerville Frown  Also, I meant to come on and say that I got level 4 charisma and learned cheerful greeting, but its not appearing as an option on anyone :/  I thought maybe it required happy or very happy, but getting into that emotion didn't trigger anything.  Is it a bug that I can't learn/use the other greetings? My first run through with a proper sim when SE released I thought had the other options at times, but I could be wrong about that.  I guess I'd better get ready for university lol

Message 12 of 20 (1,479 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] [SE] Doctor: 'Greet Co-Worker' not fulfilling (Respectful)

Hero

I also found that the Respectful greeting does not count for the CL City Native aspiration milestone to Introduce yourself to sims in 3 different San Myshuno zones.

Message 13 of 20 (1,394 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Thanks, this is good to know. I've just run into this frustrating bug too. I suspect that leveling charisma until you can use a Cheerful introduction would probably work as a workaround, although my uncharismatic proper doctor sim couldn't tell you for sure. 

Message 14 of 20 (1,368 Views)

★★ Novice

This still hasn't been fixed. I can't greet coworkers or patients, and a cup of coffee and a snack later, there are no other options for tasks. It's especially odd since my Sim has the "friend of the world" aspiration and introducing myself with the proper introduction did count for the "introduce yourself in three separate locations" goal. 

I hope it's only in the Sims 4 that being respectful is detrimental to a medical career.

Message 15 of 20 (1,318 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Wanted to add on to this and say this is happening to me too. I wish EA would test how their packs affect one another. Frown
My doctor isn't proper, so I do have other options unlike previous posters, but the 'Respectful' introduction added with SE is not counting for this task.

Message 16 of 20 (1,278 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Im having this issue too. My doctor has the proper trait and his introductions are not counting towards the task.  It really causes a problem some days when that's the only tasks i have.  Has this not been picked up by EA? Seems like it's been an issue for a long time.

Message 17 of 20 (1,228 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I have just run into this problem with my proper doctor. So irritating to notice the original post was over a year ago and still isn't fixed.

Message 18 of 20 (1,001 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I met the problem and solved it. To finish the task, you should use 'friendly introduction' (i don't know the translation, probably this). If you already introduce yourself to that person, you can forget that person with some cheat/control mods. If your personality makes you great others in another way, you may change your personality. So it's a bug.

Message 19 of 20 (918 Views)

Hero

A respectful introduction will now fulfill the Greet Co-workers/Patients task as a part of the Doctor Career.

Fixed in Patch 1.94.147/1.68

If you're still experiencing this issue, please create a new thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 20 (4,010 Views)