[FIXED] [GTW] Reception functionality at THE Front Desk broken for active career

by simvasion

Original Post

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Reception functionality at THE Front Desk broken for active car

Champion
Seems to be working fine now as far as I know. Last time I played an active GTW career was a few weeks ago.

I believe it was stealth fixed back in June.
Message 31 of 39 (14,802 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Reception functionality at THE Front Desk broken for active car

Hero
Thanks for the feedback. I haven't really seen any issues either but haven't played the career a lot lately.

I'll mark it as fixed for now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 39 (2,200 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It's not working for me. I know you marked it as fixed, but I can't fulfill my police obligations because no civilians are approaching.

Thank you.

Message 33 of 39 (2,143 Views)

Champion
I played my Chief of Police sim a day ago, so definitely on the current patch, and civilians were walking into my station just fine and walking up to the police officer sitting behind the desk like they should be.

I was able to send my sim over to take their civilian report without any issues.

Are you using any mods which could be affecting the desk? Could you have checked at a time of day when there aren't many civilians roaming around? Did your civilians just get stuck at the spawn points at the edge of the world? Are you using a custom police station that has issues?
Message 34 of 39 (2,132 Views)

Hero
Also on top of what simvasion says, you are on PC and not console, right ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 35 of 39 (2,127 Views)

★★ Apprentice
PC for me. Also, my plants won't let me water them now either.
Message 36 of 39 (2,086 Views)

Hero

Is this on a vanilla game ? 

Do you only have issues in the detective career ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 37 of 39 (2,078 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Reception functionality at THE Front Desk broken for active ca

★★ Apprentice

After the April 27/28th 2021 patch front desks no longer produce staff, at least for me. I have all the packs & kits. Windows 10

Message 38 of 39 (1,674 Views)

Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Reception functionality at THE Front Desk broken for active ca

Hero
@corndolphins Please create a new thread if you have issues now.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 39 of 39 (1,663 Views)