Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] No one buys from lice cold freezer

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? n/a
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All expansions except seasons, spa day, dine out and movie hangout stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? open a retail store with lice cold freezer
What happens when the bug occurs? I add prepared food to the lice cold freezer and npc-sims never buy anything. I haven't tried buying with a playable character yet. Characters stand in front of it, open and close it but no money comes in and no food is gone
What do you expect to see? that food will be bought from the lice cold freezer
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

prepared food in the lice cold freezer is not bought by customers in my retail store

Message 1 of 10 (2,902 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: [GTW] No one buys from lice cold freezer

★★★★ Novice

yes, i have made my first sales on this finally Standard smile I think this can be regarded as fixed

View in thread

Message 7 of 10 (2,705 Views)

All Replies

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] No one buys from lice cold freezer

Hero
Added this

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 10 (2,778 Views)

Re: [TO ADD] [GTW] No one buys from lice cold freezer

★★★★★ Apprentice

I can't put my harvested produce in it, but I haven't tested what your doing. I'm confused. Why would you put prepared food for sale in there? Are you running a restaurant that just sells frozen meals? I don't get it. 

Message 3 of 10 (2,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

You could before.

The produce has it's own thread here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/TO-ADD-GTW-Can-t-put-harvestables-in-Lice-Cold-Freezer/td-p/64...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 10 (2,772 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yup that was what i intended more or less. I made a bakery that sells baked goods and it is easier if the customers can grab it themselves. 

Message 5 of 10 (2,764 Views)

Hero

Hi @nnneeennns and @freiundentwirrt

has this gotten any better with the latest patch or is it still an issue ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 6 of 10 (2,641 Views)

★★★★ Novice

yes, i have made my first sales on this finally Standard smile I think this can be regarded as fixed

Message 7 of 10 (2,706 Views)

Champion

Yes, my Lice Cold Freezers work great now! Still cannot add herbs, spinach, or flowers to them, but I can add cowplant berries and bonsai buds, all fruits and veggies, plus baked/cooked goods into the freezers and they are auto 'marked for sale' and customers purchase from them in my retail stores. All within the store sync also. Yay! Also, I place one in the chef's home if I want to cook from home, drag items to the freezer so household members don't eat them, then load the items up into the personal inventory right before they leave to travel to the store (then put them in the freezers there right away, as they age while out of the freezer and in inventory. It is a pretty slick process!

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 8 of 10 (2,436 Views)

★ Guide
Message 9 of 10 (2,328 Views)

Champion

@stbnchristine Awesome! I had also given up trying to put spinach and herbs in the freezer to sell! I am so glad you let me know... and thank you gurus/EA or whoever fixes these things! Standard smile Heart StarStarStarStarStar

SheriGR   I don’t work for EA.

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png
Me Too – if you also have this problem | XP – for helpful comments
Message 10 of 10 (2,310 Views)