Re: [OPEN] [GTW] No co-workers at science lab

by GhettKanser

Original Post

★★ Novice

I did this, everybody is working on this career, but still, when I get there, there is nobody else. Is it a forgotten expansion? Why EA can't fix it fcol?

I asked for a refund, but EA does not refund expansions. 

I am really upset. 

Message 91 of 123 (1,428 Views)

Re: [WORKAROUND] [GTW] No co-workers at science lab

★★ Novice

Co-signing the no co-worker issue. Very frustrating considering I only just bought the EP and now it's unplayable. 

I have Seasons, GTW, Cats and Dogs, Strangerville, Parenthood, Spa Day, Romantic Garden Stuff and Vintage Glamour Stuff.

Message 92 of 123 (1,315 Views)

★★ Novice

My game updated today and after starting a new game I am having the same issue (no coworkers), however my older game, where my Sim has a lvl 9 scintist career (haven't played that in forever though) - there are no problems, all the coworkers are in the lab!

Still, very annoying, I can just play on my older game, but EA has to fix this please!!

Oh and I also have no Get Famous, seems to be an issue there (my game is in Polish)

Message 93 of 123 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have only "Get to work" expansion. But i have same problem to. This is shame for EA
Message 94 of 123 (1,229 Views)

★★ Novice

Just bought Get To Work myself, and am having the same problem - added a previously existing Sim to the Scientist career, 2 days at the lab and not even a receptionist spawning. Made it impossible to complete daily tasks since those required coworkers.

Added to base game: Get To Work, Parenting
Stuff packs: Fitness Stuff, Vintage Glamour Stuff (and the Holiday Stuff freebie)

(I do use MCCC, and custom content on my player characters.)

Message 95 of 123 (1,217 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Well thats not really a fix, if its a bug then you should fix it so it doesnt happen in the first place. Its pretty annoying having to spend time going from household to household adding sims to the scientist carrier 

Message 96 of 123 (1,159 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
That's why it's tagged as [WORKAROUND] and not [FIXED].
Message 97 of 123 (1,138 Views)

★★ Novice

I own Get to Work, Seasons and Parenthood. Just downloaded the game at the beginning of the month and went to start the NSB challenge only to find out that there are no co-workers (excepting the receptionist) spawning. Whats more is that no one is in lab coats and in another save that I tried to play, the male receptionist was wearing a feminine style swimsuit every day.

I'm quite bummed as I would like to be able to play my game as intended without having to "work around" an issue.

Message 98 of 123 (1,126 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem of no co-workers showing up in the lab and also my sim wearing random clothing for work, sometimes even bathing suits and womens dresses. I have all the major addons but the newest (Get Famous) and never played with any mods. There seems to be something seriously bugged here and it would be nice if that got fixed soon, as i only just purchased GTW in the sale and am pretty disappointed that i cannot actually play it now… :/

Message 99 of 123 (1,065 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I took previous Simmers .Suggestions and I made a bunch of Sims and I gave them all the Scientist Career and what do you know the game actually recognizes them as my coworkers. Not actually what I wanted to do but it's fun not to be the only Scientist working at the lab hahaha

Message 100 of 123 (1,054 Views)