Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Lag/Delay/Freeze in Detective Career (Police Station Lot)

by joleaco

Original Post

★★★★★ Guide

@crinrict

It appears the recent update has resolved the constant lag issues on the Police Career lot on my end.

There does still seem to be other functionality issues on the lot, but as far as Lag/Delay/Freeze issues, they seem to be resolved.

- B

Message 21 of 30 (877 Views)

Hero
That's great news.

Thanks for checking

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 30 (872 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Since the last update, install of GF the lag returned when groups of Sims are performing interactions with each other not solely just at police station either. Eek.

Message 23 of 30 (864 Views)

Hero
Might be something different though. This was very specific for the police station.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 30 (859 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict I haven’t updated my game with the new patch, and probably won’t until the next patch fixes the cas aging issues etc. At the moment I am still working around it by pausing and unpausing the game every time my sim gets stuck in a lag on that lot.

I will be excited if the recent patch has fixed it though, crossing fingers. 

Message 25 of 30 (849 Views)

★★ Guide

@crinrict

Update!

My game is now fully updated, and after playing an entire work day at the police station I can report there was no lag!!! Such a big difference.

I’m also hoping that the lag I was experiencing in the Old Town district of Windenburg has gone too. We’ll see. Standard smile

Message 26 of 30 (813 Views)

Hero

Hi @joleaco

thanks for your feedback. Marking this as fixed then.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 27 of 30 (799 Views)

Re: Lag and Delay in police station (only)

★★ Novice

I have been having similar issues on console, I had not modified the police station or used the enablefreebuild cheat. I then did enable the cheat and modified the police station and am still having the same issues. Mine is also affecting the career options, it wont allow me to interrogate suspects unless I teleport to their cell and then once I interrogate them it doesn't register that it happened and I don't have the option anymore. I'm also unable to read the suspect clues, it wont scroll and they seem to be false. When I arrest a suspect, I get transported back to the police station without the suspect as if it didn't happen

Message 28 of 30 (666 Views)

Hero
@mikawillett Since this has been fixed for PC/Mac and you're on console, could you please create a new thread.

Thanks.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 29 of 30 (656 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I still have this issue - 

Message 30 of 30 (587 Views)