[FIXED] [GTW] Issue with Lice Cold Retail Freezer

by wulfxor

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Issue with Lice Cold Retail Freezer

★ Novice

I've been having this issue for months now. Sims will look in the freezer, but never buy anything. This has really ruined the retail aspect of the game for me. I keep watching the patch notes, but its never fixed! I've tried everything, took out all my mods, repaired the game, started again with a fresh install...Nothing has worked!

I also started having issues with decorating cookies and such around the same time. It will work only if I put the plate in just the right spot on a counter. If I have the plate on a table or something, if I tell my Sim to decorate it, they'll just give me a routing issue bubble. So frustrating!!

Message 41 of 54 (1,626 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

• The Lice Cold Freezer will now allow Sims to properly route to it in order to make a purchase.

This issue is fixed now

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 42 of 54 (6,313 Views)

★★ Apprentice

what do you mean its fixed? no one buys anything from it yet, just look

Message 43 of 54 (1,412 Views)

Hero

It was in the patch notes that it's fixed.

Did you try replacing the freezer ? I haven't tried it myself yet tbh.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 44 of 54 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I am having the same problem. I have updated my game, repaired and restarted it as well as replace my old fridge like suggested yet my sims still can't purchase from the fridge.
Message 45 of 54 (1,323 Views)

Hero

Is this when you own the store and the NPCs can't buy anything (= this issue) or when you go with your Sims to an store that isn't owned by you  (= new issue) ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 46 of 54 (1,316 Views)

★ Apprentice
@crinrict

I am having the "new" issue of my sim going to an store not owned by them and not being able to purchase, the just look for a second and nothing happens, action is canceled.

What have you heard on this one??
Thanks!
Message 47 of 54 (1,284 Views)

Hero

Yes, this has been reported in this thread: http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Sims-4-Bug-Reports/OPEN-GTW-Retail-food-items-vanished/m-p/5015064#U501...

It' definitely not the same issue as this one as not only the Lice Cold Retail Freezer is affected.

You're welcome to open a separate bug report on this.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 48 of 54 (1,276 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Almost a year latter, I encouter the same problem. I'm starting to doubt EA is really interested in the sims anymore... Or in their Pc gamer at all (since I also have trouble with my origin)

Same problem, I dont know the name of the freezer since I play in french, but both freezer do not work for me. The tall one that looks like a fridge and the presentation one (the one that can get dirty. I check and my game is up to date with the latest patch on and I still have the problem. Its ruining GTW gameplay if you ask me, and I hate to say it... I feel like I have thrown 150$ out my window... If  someone found any way to arrange that please tell me

Message 49 of 54 (1,171 Views)

Hero

Does it not work when you play the lot or when you go there as a customer ?

This particular one should be fixed but there's still a problem if you go in a store and try to buy something. That has it's own thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 50 of 54 (1,157 Views)