[FIXED] [GTW] Issue with Lice Cold Retail Freezer

by wulfxor

Original Post

Re: [GTW] Issue with Lice Cold Retail Freezer

★★★★★ Newbie

Thanks crinrict for testing.

I hope EA fixes this issue since it's the only object with a unique functionality of not needing to ring out customers in their purchases.

Message 31 of 54 (1,740 Views)

Hero

It's annoying. I agree

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 32 of 54 (1,733 Views)

★★ Novice

For me personally yes. In the patch notes nothing was listed about it either. But yeah I still have the same routing troubles.

Message 33 of 54 (1,621 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem...I really, really hope it's going to be fixed soon!!!

Message 34 of 54 (1,559 Views)

[GTW]Lice Cold Retail Freezer

★ Novice

Not sure if this issue has been discussed. But the freezer I mentioned and any item really including the heating rack for the retail stores, does NOT work I've put almost every item in there.

The sim has a " can't get there/go there " symbol above their head if they attempt to buy something. So its working in aspect to them attempting to purchase, but the purchase can NEVER be done in rare cases it does work.. It also states your store has sold everything even with items inside this freezer.

Message 35 of 54 (1,410 Views)

Re: [GTW]Lice Cold Retail Freezer

Hero

Hi @endders2,

it's a known issue. I merged your thread.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 36 of 54 (1,405 Views)

★ Novice

I have seen that this problem has been reported for quite a while.... I wonder if it would ever be fixed.... It's kind of annoying....

Message 37 of 54 (1,399 Views)

★★ Apprentice

After some minor testing as noted in my previous post the game seems to register the items in the freezer as not for sell. I let my store sell out of everything else but as soon as the last regular item was sold I got a message saying I was out of things to sale even though the freezer was full of produce.

Message 38 of 54 (1,336 Views)

★★★★ Novice

2 of my lovely sim ladies has lost their life trying to sell great healthy fruits and veggies for their neighbors. They starved to death like will everyone else (Nah not really but what ever) at the town if they can't buy my lovely ingredients

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzUrq_XlAhA&feature=youtu.be

Message 39 of 54 (1,299 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Adding another 'me too'. My customers  open and browse the freezer and heating rack and then when they decide to purchase they wave their arms and say they can't get to it / routing error.

Frustrating, as I was hoping to find a way to serve more customers at once without having to individuallty ring every one up.
Please EA, fix this!

Message 40 of 54 (1,273 Views)