Re: [FIXED] [GTW] Issue with Lice Cold Retail Freezer

by crinrict

Original Post

★ Novice

@wulfxor wrote:

Whenever customers come to my bakery and buy food from the Lice Cold Retail Freezer, about 2/3 of the time they just drop the food on the floor and leave (though they still pay for it).

I'm having this exact issue as well in my game. Sims can route to the freezer and purchase from it just fine, but a lot of the time they will just drop the food on the floor and leave... 

And I don't know if this is another bug or not, but the pricing of some of the food items in my bakery are CRAZY high, despite having the mark up set to 15% - the lowest it will go - I've found that Apple Pie's will sell for $600 and the Sim will just drop it on the floor anyway.

I'm going to try putting some seating in my bakery to see if that fixes the issue with dropping the food on the floor.

Message 51 of 54 (717 Views)

Hero

Please make a new thread.

Thanks

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 52 of 54 (713 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Whenever people buy from the freezer its free

Message 53 of 54 (434 Views)

Hero
@pigplanetusa Please create a new report.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 54 of 54 (406 Views)