Re: [GTW] Issue with Lice Cold Retail Freezer

by ardentaversion

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

mine does the same thing..they can browse but do not purchase, any news on this?

Message 11 of 54 (2,737 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'm having issues with this object too. The sims in my game seems to "route-failing" when they decide to buy from the fridge. With the fridge with itens inside is in the lot the sims may look at the fridge but suddenly they starts the actions when you tell to a sim goes to a place but he can't reach that place because is blocked.

Message 12 of 54 (2,731 Views)

★ Apprentice

Had this same issue, then I moved it to a different place and they could use it just fine, but as of the most recent patch it stopped working.  The customers now give me the routing issue error motion.  Would love this fridge fixed as it's useful when it works.  

Message 13 of 54 (2,712 Views)

★ Novice

The freezer was working perfectly in my bakery before the latest update. Now, customers who are ready to purchase wave their hands and a "path blocked" bubble appears over their heads. They can no longer serve themselves. I have tried to Debug the freezer, move it, bought another one...nothing works. Had my shop open for 12 hours and sold nothing until I pulled items out, purchased a display table and then had to ring up customers individually.

Anyone having the same problem? Anyone have any workarounds/fixes? I was really enjoying the bakery, now not so much. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Confusedmile:

Message 14 of 54 (2,661 Views)

★★ Novice

Having the same exact issue where customers will look in the freezer, but never buy anything. I get groups of them that stand around waving their arms with the routing error. I also noticed that if nothing else in the store is for sale, I get the "No Items for Sale" notification.... But there are foods in the freezer! It isn't counting the items in them as for sale apparently. If I remove the items from the freezer, they are definitely already marked as For Sale though..

Message 15 of 54 (2,643 Views)

★★ Novice
I have also been having this issue, anyone find the solution?
Message 16 of 54 (2,637 Views)

★★ Novice

have this exact issue. given up on a bakery until this is fixed...

Message 17 of 54 (2,613 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I'v had issues as well. In an older game my sim had a bakery that had two freezers to sell produce. it was great to have cause it gave the customers something to buy while my sim baked more goods. however all of a sudden the customers stopped buying from it. they can browse it as usual but not purchase.

After that issue I started a new game, another bakery, and added a freezer to sell produce however, same issue, I even let my store sell out of all my baked goods in order to force the customers to buy my sims produce but as soon as all my baked goods were sold out a game message popped up saying my store was out of things to sell even though I had 10 dragon fruit in the freezer.

Message 18 of 54 (2,579 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I REALLY would appreciate to someone from EA says WHEN will this be fix becuase I spent MONEY not LOVE with this game.

Message 19 of 54 (2,568 Views)

Hero

There won't be anyone from EA saying anything about when this will be fixed. They never do.

You'll have to be patient.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 20 of 54 (2,566 Views)