Original Post

Accepted Solution

[FIXED] [GTW] Error code 106:69b9523b when invited to Sixam

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to work and free packs only
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure, I get it when invited to the Alien party
What happens when the bug occurs? I try to travel to Sixam through the archway and the game crashes and sends me to select a neighborhood (error message shown in attached screenshots). Alien characters are scattered randomly and a single couch generates on one of the platforms. Each time I try to quit the game and re-enter the couch regenerates (see other screenshot).
What do you expect to see? The normal alien party with furnishings on Sixam.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Neutral/Not Sure 

other forum posts and contact EA chat have been no help. Does anyone know what to do for this error? 

Message 13 of 32 (2,836 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Sims 4 Error when travelling to Alien World

[ Edited ]
Hero

Resolved an issue related to Traveling that resulted in Error Codes: 109:8c87f108 and 106:69b9523b.

Fixed in Patch 1.60.54

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

View in thread

Message 32 of 32 (2,688 Views)

All Replies

Sims 4 Error when travelling to Alien World

★★★ Novice

When my scientist sim travels to the Alien world the game crashes to the neighbourhoods screen and I get the following error message. I have no mods installed and all expansions packs except the Moschino pack.

sims error.jpg

Message 1 of 32 (2,937 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@AussiePlumbob

This error is most often caused by outdated mods or CC so I have a question. Have you never used mods, or have you only removed them from the mods folder now?
If you have never used mods try to fix the game in Origin.
Origin/My games library - right-click on TS4 - option "repair game"
You have to wait until Origin will fix all packs, not only the base game.

I don't work for EA
Message 2 of 32 (2,921 Views)

★★★ Novice
@kreatora Never used mods.
Message 3 of 32 (2,919 Views)

Hero (Retired)
@AussiePlumbob

So, we will wait if fixing the game help Standard smile
If it will not work there are other ways, but more complicated.
Message 4 of 32 (2,912 Views)

★★★ Novice

Repairing the game did not fix the error. Upon running the game I was asked to select which sim in my household I wanted to play. If I selected my scientist I would get the error back, choosing another member of the household loaded my household but all sims had their icons on their pictures like they were at work even though they were home. I had to go back to the main menu and load the game with a different household and then change to my household to get the household running ok again. Everytime I travel to the alien world though I get the error and have to do it all again to get back in.

Message 5 of 32 (2,900 Views)

Hero
Would you be willing to share your save with me ?

If so, please zip your saves folder and upload it somewhere like dropbox,, googledrive or OneDrive and PM me the link.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.

Important Threads

Message 6 of 32 (2,891 Views)

★★★ Novice

PM sent Standard smile

Message 7 of 32 (2,872 Views)

Hero
@AussiePlumbob To be sure: No mods includes no cc right ?

I loaded your save and have no issues with sending any sim of that household to Sixam. Tried all 3 adults with the portal behind your house.

Did not go anywhere else before trying.

You get it right away and with all of them from the Sulani household ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

Important Threads

Message 8 of 32 (2,859 Views)

★★★ Novice
@crinrict It was only with Adrienne (?) that the error was popping up however I played the game further last night and she got to Sixam OK so I'm not sure what was causing it.

I would tell her to travel to the alien world and I would then get the loading screen but instead of taking me to Sixam it would put me on the screen with all the neighbourhoods and the error would pop up. Once I got the error it would not let me return to the game, I would have to exit the game, restart Origin and then return to the game. However, as I said, I sent her there twice last night with no issue. Bizarre.
Message 9 of 32 (2,848 Views)