Error 106:19B9523B:530FE64D - Wormhole to Sixam from scientist career

by SmoggyLambGG

Original Post

Error 106:19B9523B:530FE64D - Wormhole to Sixam from scientist career

★★★★★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
What is your current game version number? 1.59.73.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? Get to Work, City Living, Get Together, Laundry Day Stuff
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? In Scientist career in Get to Work, upgrade the Electroflux Wormhole Generator, and then go through it. The event for this task is, "Travel to Alien World".
What happens when the bug occurs? The "Manage World" screen appears, with an error dialog stating, "The game failed to load. Error Code: 106:19B9523B:530FE64D. It is recommended that you relaunch the game." When I did reload the game from the Manage Worlds screen, the event on Sixam did start, but all there ever was was a couch, and some aliens gathering around with one of them labeled as a mixologist with no interaction to buy drinks from them.
What do you expect to see? Sixam should have been loaded with all of its furnishings and the event started.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

The wormhole generator works when you enter it anywhere outside of the scientist career, but that's not the point.
The Sims™ 4 12_19_2019 2_34_27 AM.png

Message 21 of 32 (1,182 Views)

Re: Error 106:19B9523B:530FE64D - Wormhole to Sixam from scientist career

Hero
@SmoggyLambGG Merged your post with existing thread on this.

Would you be willing to share your save with QA as asked here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/NEEDS-INPUT-GTW-Error-code-106-69b9523b-when-invited-to-Sixam/...

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 22 of 32 (1,173 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@crinrictI wouldn't mind. In fact, I already planned ahead and already compressed and saved my files over to OneDrive.
The Sim I'm playing is an off-representation of Hatsune Miku. You can find them in Windenberg.

Message 23 of 32 (1,164 Views)

EA Sims Team

@SmoggyLambGG 

Thank you!

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 24 of 32 (1,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@SimQARobo 
Error appears to be specific to work task of travel to Sixam to party with Aliens.
Link to save file and text notes sent to your PM.

- EQ Avid Sims Player
#EQCreations
I do not work for EA
All packs installed and patches are current.
PC / Win 10
Never used CC or mods.

EQ Avid Sims Player
I do not work for EA but I do volunteer at AnswersHQ to help others with their game issues.
EAGameChanger - The Sims 4 Gallery Creator
Gallery Tag: #EQCreations
Message 25 of 32 (997 Views)

EA Sims Team

@EuphorialQueen 

Thank you Standard smile

The team can see the issue and is working on a fix.  I don't have a time estimate to provide currently, but I can say that this is high priority for the team.

This account is no longer accepting Direct Messages. If you need to send a Direct Message, please send it to TheSimsDirect. Thank you.

Message 26 of 32 (965 Views)

★ Apprentice

This is also happening on console (PS4), only for the work event. Traveling to Sixam any other time works fine.

The error code was 106:84f8bed6:c4c16880.

Message 27 of 32 (945 Views)

EA Sims Team

@gregage_1 

The issue that you're describing sounds different...

Would you be willing to share your affected save files?  If so, please send me a private message with a link to the files. 

Instructions here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/INFORMATION-How-to-Send-User-Files-to-The-Sims-4-Team/m-p/6065...

Also, it would probably be good to create a new thread since your issue is different.

Message 28 of 32 (940 Views)

Re: Can't visit aliens from scientist laboratory

★★ Novice

I am having the exact same error code when attempting to have my sim travel to alien world from get to work event. I have a save file ready if you still need them. 

Message 29 of 32 (865 Views)

Re: Sims 4 Error when travelling to Alien World

★★ Novice

I get this exact thing

Message 30 of 32 (839 Views)