Re: Am I the only one with get to work bugs?

by SweetBrwnSuga028

Original Post

Re: Get To Work - Employees Not Ringing Up Customers

★★★★ Apprentice

We are now on september 20 of 2015  and this  bug is  still not  fixed.  Employee do answers customers answers  and cleaning well, but they do not  ring up  customers  when they are asign too and they  do not restock when they are assign  too.  It's pretty annoying.

Message 21 of 60 (1,752 Views)

Re: Get To Work - Employees Not Ringing Up Customers

★★★★ Guide

Not just that.

My employees now is being rude with my costumers.

They are not cleaning, selling or talking about business with the costumers. They steal my fridge and eat my food... ¬¬"

Message 22 of 60 (1,727 Views)

Am I the only one with get to work bugs?

★★ Novice

my hired employees will not do anything I ask them. They stand in one spot the whole time they are there for the shift. they will talk to customers and do pushups the whole time. maybe I am doing something wrong? any help would be great :D

Message 23 of 60 (1,707 Views)

Hero

Hi @kristydawn123,

merged your post with existing report.

Did you try scolding them or maybe fire and hire another ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 24 of 60 (1,700 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

Ive tried everything in this post. is there a resolution with a patch or Is this going to be an ongoing issue with the game? because it causes alot of issues when trying to become a successful business owner.. fails the games potential really...

Message 25 of 60 (1,656 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the same issue. What I think is happening is that my NPC employee gets stuck in one of those group conversations (which are more annoying at this point). So they ignore the actual duties they are supposed to be doing. I can't berate them because the game states that they are not slacking. Even if I try to interrupt them, my store has a ton of people and they just get caught up in another group conversation. All my employees have high bars for ringing up people because that is the area I need the most help with. Is there a fix on the way or a cheat that I can stop my employee's task clear so he/she can only do the task I have assigned for them?

Message 26 of 60 (1,624 Views)

Re: [GTW] Employees Not Ringing Up Customers

★ Apprentice

I have 2 employees and have this issue too. My sim is run ragged as my employees just dance and slack off. It sucks.

Message 27 of 60 (1,620 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Just so you all know, this is still an ongoing problem.  I simply no longer use employees but instead use household members and even they have to be carefully monitored.  Sometimes have to tell them multiple times to ring a customer up.

Message 28 of 60 (1,563 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here. My temporary solution was to make a few clones of my Sims who I have just live at my bakery, haha. It's working well other than the fact that I have to watch them all super closely to be sure they execute the checkouts.
Message 29 of 60 (1,508 Views)

Re: [OPEN] [GTW] Employees Not Ringing Up Customers

★★★★★ Novice

Same here.  They are useless and just stand around all day talking.  I had one customer and they needed rang up and the employees just talked.  They have max Work Ethic and Sales, but never ring ANYONE up, EVER.  I have been running my store all day in real life and employees are worthless.  What is worse is EA hasn't fixed this because I see complaints about it back in May of LAST year.  FFS EA!

Message 30 of 60 (1,487 Views)